Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Bulbs For My Fiesta Zs 09

ldraper14

Ran Night breakers in all of my cars, one set was in the car a year and a half and still working when it was sold - Did 30k in it with well over half at night driving. (It appears I must have the only sets in the world that last as everyone else will say they last 5 minutes). Heard good things about Philips ones, but never tried them myself!

Got mine from eBay. £14 for H7 and £11.50 for H1. Just searched Night Breaker Unlimited and bought the cheapest from a company (so I could potentially return should I start getting these ones that die soon everyone talks of :innocent:)

Not sure about Fogs, the police are hot on them around here so I've never bothered! Did mine to red to match the back lighting - which looked sick let me add! The trouble with red is it's a pain to actually see anything! So had to go back to white. Don't forget to do your foot well lights too :)

Yeah I was looking at doing the footwell but I'm not really a dab hand at car electrics so might have to get that done by someone that knows what there doing, what do I buy for that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

For the foot well lights? You should have a bulb holder at the top of each foot well, so just look up with a torch and you should see them hiding there

Sorry about all the questions pal as you can probably tell I'm new to all this, good to have a bit of advice off someone that knows what they talking bout

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

When the interior lights are on you should be able to find the footwell lights easily. As for side lights, some H7 bulbs come with side light bulbs to match i.e. same light colour.

You're right, maybe the footwell lights only come on when you open the doors.

That's strange, I assumed all Fiestas have footwell lights unless yours were removed or aren't working.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club