Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Indicator

trailofdan

Hi

This is a silly question but this issue is really annoying me. I have a ford fiesta zetec (2010 model) and it's great and everything but does anyone else hate the feel of the indicator stalk when you push it up or down to indicate? (feels really clunky and horrible). Is there a way of making it feel smoother/softer.

i've taken my car to a allen ford garage and they said there's nothing they can do-that's just how it is but damn it feels like some super cheap fisher price toy.

A think the feel from my sticks feel great I drive different cars at work (Vauxhall fiat etc) and they all feel a lot worse! Ours are smooth and a nice feeling but the others are just terrible!

• Like 1

My indicator stalk feels fine too, certainly not like a fisher price toy!

Worst car I have driven ever! Is a corsa, you don't even know if you're indicating or not! Believe you me the ford technicians and engineers thought things through properly when they designed the indicators

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

you guys have got the newer model fiesta by the looks of your profile pics (mine's the 2010 model) so they've probably updated it.

I had a 2009 fiesta prior to my current model, and I don't recall there was ever any issue with it

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

My dad had the first version ever of mk7 as he got it prior to launch and his felt exact same as mines what car did you come from before you got ur fiesta?

i had a ford focus (ghia model) before I got my fiesta (awesome car-built like a tank lol). Maybe I'm just being picky but the indicator does feel rather harsh, the windscreen washer lever on the right feels ok though-has a more smoother feel to it. This is the only issue really that's stopping me from really enjoying my car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club