Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fast N Loud Kitt Car

jeebowhite

Ok so I must admit, I was born at the jacksie end of the 80's and I love Knight Rider, ok I'm no die hard fan but I do love the show. Even quite enjoyed the remake but not as much.

So I recorded fast n loud where they are making a KITT car and it's not looking too bad so far.

So just wondering if anyone else is as sad as me, enjoyed the original and is enjoying this fast n loud!

• Like 1

Nooooooooooo! You view only recorded the first hour! Now I have to wait till Christmas Eve to see them finish the car.... Dangit!

Aye google goodness me thinks.

Google along with a tweak of phrase led me to the source

:-D

Nooooooooooo! You view only recorded the first hour! Now I have to wait till Christmas Eve to see them finish the car.... Dangit!

Only part 1 was on last night. :)

Ah that explains it, but at 2am there was a full 2 hours lol. Torrents for the win...

Still looks as good as it did I'm 82, but that one lies... KITT had a roof with just an ejector seat hole in the roof lol