Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remap For Ecoboost Powershift

cyberjackal

Hi guys!

I have a fiesta 2014 1.0 100hp powershift. I am planning to remap it to 125 or if possible 140hp however, powershift makes me unsettled on my decision. As i know that it is ok up to 250nm torque, but i am not satisfied with this info yet. What are your opinions about making this kind of improvement on power and torque? (The main reason that scares me is the 7DSG(dry) problem on vw group cars.) Another thing is i hope to change my brake disc and pistons with a parts that expected to be good in price/performance relation. I have titanium's stock 15" rims now. what you can say about suitable parts/brands for brake improvement

• 2 years later...

Did you ever get this done? I'm seriously considering it but want to know how the powershift copes. 

Ecoboost 125 available with Power shift, so would expect 125 to be reasonably safe.

Ah brilliant! Which company would you recommend? 

I've had Bluefin on my 125PS Powershift model for about 9 months. No problems so far. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club