Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Fancy A Remap?

tedis

Hi boyz and girlz :) im very happy coz i got done remap on my car by mobileECOtuning :)

• Like 1

Ive upgraded intercooler,blocked rgr so all together i tjink its about 160-165

Woe what was it originally i wanto upgrade exhaust and remap my 1.8 tdci mk 1 its at 115bhp atm slow to pull off

Dont think the intercooler its at the front of the engine at the top not much space to put a bigger one there is research that spraying your intercooler black helps the efficiency

Get an egr blanking plate. Buy with a hole or solid. If u get solid u might get engine system fault every noun n again :) if u dont mind it comin up. I got used to it :)))))

I got it of ST straight fit. And withput remap ive noticed slight difference :) mine is same as urs 1.8tdci mk2 pre facelift :)

Get in touch with mobileECOtuning on fb or on their website. :) i think remap itself boosts up to 150

And i had a choice hybrid (eco,bhp) or red ( torque,bhp) and i think they got blue but cant remember it :) so i went for red m8 thats fun 2-3 gear if u not carefull u can loose it lol

Mines 04 mk1 facelift not 2 the intercooler is different i think

Ur engine is tdci npt tddi so i think it should be at the front i think :) and exhaust might give u hmz 3bhp? Lol

I could use the RS intercooler but needs the pipes modifying

Remap ecu, map intercooler ( it costs a bit extra but its worth) and blank egr m8

If u got one even better. I couldnt find one so i bought.an st for 20quid lol

The mk1 st wasnt turbo so id havto get a mk2 one or the rs depending on what fits

Yeah contact mobileECOtuning they will advise u more on hm u can get

And they do have an offer untill 31st of dec only 160+vat if there is no need to take out an intercooler

I think if u can get mk2 rs intercooler i would go for it. Or eBay universal fit ;)

Il look into it wont be this side of christmas for remap tho

Yeah will be more expensive but worth :) im very happy and not thinking of changing into hybrid from red lol

I think mine is quite good on miles anyway and improving the throttle position and low end torque should get more power and better fuel consumption to so im hopeful

Mine is good aswell 4.3 l/ 100km :) but after remap now my foot is most of the times down to the metal its a bit more thirsty lol

Well if you floor it youl get less mpg but i want to get the most out of the car

I dont care about mpg tbh :) but whe i wasnt flooring it it was dping more when b4 :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club