Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recaro Seats

Clarky2013

Does anyone else find the st recaro seats need to be adjusted every time you get in and out of the car because they tilt backwards. Starting to think I'm going mad or they are coming loose

No problems here. I had something similar with my last Fiesta, but it turned out every time I got in and out I was slightly touching the handle that moves the seat up and down. That's not a problem now as I have the seats in the ST all the way down.

Sorry to jump on your thread.

MattDRx you say yours are rigid?

I find mine have quite a lot of play in them if I hold them and wiggle them back and forth you got me worried now haha.

Sorry to jump on your thread.

MattDRx you say yours are rigid?

I find mine have quite a lot of play in them if I hold them and wiggle them back and forth you got me worried now haha.

Mine are a little bit loose like that too, but nothing to worry about I think. They certainly stay put while I'm sat in them. One thing I find annoying is that when you have to move the seats forward and put them back, to get the seat back to click into place I sometimes have to jiggle it a bit. But it would probably click once you sit in it anyway.

Yeah seeing that since owning the car I've had someone in the back mabie once. Can't say I really tilt the seats forward too often.

Phil87

jeleous of the blue now too white gets so mucky in winter blue was my other choice.

Yeah seeing that since owning the car I've had someone in the back mabie once. Can't say I really tilt the seats forward too often.

Phil87

jeleous of the blue now too white gets so mucky in winter blue was my other choice.

I'm gonna get the dealer to check it over its booked in Monday anyway. Maybe it's loose or maybe I'm going mad lol