Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fake Flashing Led Alarm

ssd1984

Hello, I need some help.. I want a fake blinking led in my car, can someone tell me how to wire it up?

I want them to turn on when ignition is off, and turn off when ignition is on..

Its a Focus 2013..

I'm pretty sure when I had my 2013 focus their was a red led flashing when alarm was set

But the problem is that the car dont have alarm.. I want a fake flashing led.. ;-)

The car should have an integrated alarm as standard.

Try opening the drivers door manually (not using remote buttons), don't put the key in the ignition (or inside the vehicle for keyless models) and wait.

The alarm should operate.

Are you sure? I will try that, but where is the alarm light locate if it have?

There is no alarm light per se.

There is a flashing light which is the immobiliser indicator (which is pretty much all any car tends to have now).

Done this in my last car *astra wired it into a constant live with a relay wired upto to ignition feed so when ignition was live led would go off

Sent from my phone using Ford OC mobile app

But the problem is that the car dont have alarm.. I want a fake flashing led.. ;-)

The car should definitely have an alarm, try opening door with blade and leave it a min before you put keys into ignition. I really don't see the point in putting a cheap led light in the car for no reason when the alarm is their!

Tried to open the door with blade, nothing happened, when I locked the car and tried to open from inside, nothing happened.. I dont think I have alarm..I think its because my car is a trend model??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club