Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Silly Games

SeanW

Does anyone else play silly games wherever they go?

Mine are shouting "CAR TWIN!!" whenever I see another Avalon Mk2.5 Focus or "Hey, nice colour!" when I see the colour.

I also have a habit of parking next to any that I see...aaannnddd I've started taking photos of it now lol

First one here is at a motorway services last weekend - can't remember which one I was at though

post-37110-0-43531100-1419117249_thumb.j

Second is at B&Q in Fareham

post-37110-0-81707000-1419117281_thumb.j

I also followed one for a while on the M25 last night - was quite amusing (to me)...EO09 --- if you're on here lol

And just for good measure, the one I submitted to the Photo Location Game. This was taken at The Pear Tree in Cleethorpes back in August

post-37110-0-61299600-1419117400_thumb.j

Come on then folks - post your silly games and piccies :D

• Like 2

I have a special word I save for all those BMW drivers who can't grasp the concept of driving without a mobile phone stuck to their ear... ;)

• Like 1

i play guess the Taxi with my wife when were driving along,,, its getting easy though,,, the idiot who should not be on the road is usually the Taxi.

I have also parked my can next to a lookalike just for a laugh,,, did it once and went to the wrong car when i came out the shops to the wifes amusment.

fig ive done something very similar,same colour smax was parked up at my golf course and i walked up to it and tried to get in. :o :oops:

My Mum does things like that!!

On occasion there's been a "Car Twin" parked near mine and she's gone to get in that - so have I to be honest.

But she's also tried getting into other cars thinking they were mine...including: A Citroen C4, a Renault Megane and a silver Fiesta

I'm sure I posted something similar a whole back... It's not so much of a game but I get very excited when I see another focus estate... If its the same colour then I have to catch myself otherwise I'd probably flag them down to say "look, we both have estates AND they're the same colour!!!"...much to the confusion of the other driver...

....also does yelling at people's driving count as a game?

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

I dunno about a game, but a couple of months back I ended up behind my cars twin exiting sainsburys supermarket - we even went the same way for a bit too :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

There are 4 Avalons near me, I keep telling the kids that someone has nicked my car! I am RF58 so if you see it feel free to park next to it! You'd need to be in Swindon though.

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

Never been down that way lol

I did follow one yesterday - the road next to me is a dead end, with a car park ideal for spinning round in. Dopey women in car-twin just glared at me with the most gormless look I've seen!!

Obviously not a true Ford fan :-(

This upset me more than it should lol

When I can be bothered, I will try to park my car in the same row as three others, and get a photo for your amusement... Mine is the only one I have seen with the Owners Club stickers stuck in the windows though

I play singalong with whatever song comes on if that counts.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My game is "try not to get out and beat the idiots with an extendable wheel wrench" - so far I am winning....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is.... "Guess how long I will be stuck in traffic for on the way to work".

So far the longest is 1 hour 30 mins to cover 6 miles, as you'd expect, I was not a happy bunny!!!

• Like 1

I have a special word I save for all those BMW drivers who can't grasp the concept of driving without a mobile phone stuck to their ear... ;)

Do you have another special word reserved specifically for BMW drivers who don't know how to use indicators? :P

I have a special word reserved from pretty much all BMW drivers...

I have a special word reserved from pretty much all BMW drivers...

Lol, my dad used to drive a BMW, he knew how to actually initiate a turn signal and not to use his mobile at the wheel though.... ;)

He is one of the few I would call a non BMW driver. Lol. I'm sure when you buy a BMW you have to sign a waiver that says 'I shall never again drive in accordance with the highway ode and I intend to play chicken with the law and drivers at every possibly opportunity....

He is one of the few I would call a non BMW driver. Lol. I'm sure when you buy a BMW you have to sign a waiver that says 'I shall never again drive in accordance with the highway ode and I intend to play chicken with the law and drivers at every possibly opportunity....

To be brutally honest, I tend to find the ones that disregard the law most are the BM drivers, Mercs, and the Audis!

Spot the common trend amongst the aforementioned car manufacturers!

There's only one thing worse than a German car on our roads, and that's a German driving his lhd German car on our roads...

There's only one thing worse than a German car on our roads, and that's a German driving his lhd German car on our roads...

Forgive me for asking..... what's LHD?

Left Hand Drive.

Ahhh of course!

Makes sense now!

I drive the m20 daily usually, I see so many Germans in German motors, they make some of the journeys on road wars look like a kid playing nicely with toy cars....

That's worse than a corsa or other Vauxhall variant..?

That's worse than a corsa or other Vauxhall variant..?

Worse than a Vauxhall?

Impossible!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club