Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Zs - Performance Upgrades?

gje2403

Hi all,

I've recently been adding my own personalised touch to my car in the form of styling. So far I have had my alloys powder coated gloss black, added door sills, wind deflectors and upgraded from the horrible yellow bulbs to crisp white ones :)

The only other thing I'm in the process of doing is painting my brake calipers, but once that is done I think I'm set on styling and personalisation for a while and I want to concentrate on performance upgrades

I was wandering if anyone could advise me on what performance upgrades to think about, and what you would do or have done to your cars, to give me some ideas about what is avaliable for the ecoboost engines

I have been considering an exhaust system and a stage one remap but I'm interested in other performance upgrades that I probably have overlooked as well, such as induction kits and so on

All advice is welcome as this will be a first for me as far as performance upgrades are concerned :)

Thanks all :D

Is warranty important to you? If not pumaspeed have packages upto 160/170bhp.

If it is I would look at the Mountune MP135, primary and secondary intake hoses, induction kit, boost hoses and charge pipe and intercooler. All are warranty friendly, I think they have an exhaust coming out for the 1.0l too.

http://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t

• Like 1

Hi all,

I've recently been adding my own personalised touch to my car in the form of styling. So far I have had my alloys powder coated gloss black, added door sills, wind deflectors and upgraded from the horrible yellow bulbs to crisp white ones :)

The only other thing I'm in the process of doing is painting my brake calipers, but once that is done I think I'm set on styling and personalisation for a while and I want to concentrate on performance upgrades

I was wandering if anyone could advise me on what performance upgrades to think about, and what you would do or have done to your cars, to give me some ideas about what is avaliable for the ecoboost engines

I have been considering an exhaust system and a stage one remap but I'm interested in other performance upgrades that I probably have overlooked as well, such as induction kits and so on

All advice is welcome as this will be a first for me as far as performance upgrades are concerned :)

Thanks all :D

Warranty is something I am a little concerned about, not going to lie, I shall check the link now, cheers pal! :)

Had a look on the website, and they sure do have some parts which look tasty! Think I'm going to start off with the Intercooler and charge kit upgrade, coupled with the induction kit they do.

I have emailed them about the induction kit though as one thing that isn't stated in the product description or view able from the product image is whether they have included the MAF sensor housing, as im right in thinking that this is needed, as without it the car goes into LIMP mode???

The mountune induction kit is a panel filter, uograded airbox with secondary cold air feed and the intake hose. It uses the original airbix lid that has the maf sensor mounted onto it.

The same kit except the intake hose is used in the ST upgrade.

• Like 1

The mountune induction kit is a panel filter, uograded airbox with secondary cold air feed and the intake hose. It uses the original airbix lid that has the maf sensor mounted onto it.

The same kit except the intake hose is used in the ST upgrade.

Oh how stupid of me! Maybe I should take the time to read through things properly before make a fool of myself haha -.- cheers for that!

It looks like this when it's installed

20140618_152917_zpskuiwbw5g.jpg

20140618_152937_zpscvzs7n7b.jpg

Looks great, I must say, definitely worth the money?

I've also got a remap but I'd say it does make a little difference, definitely makes more noise ;)

Definitely worth the money too.

• Like 1

I really want to mountune mine... but my policy is a "no modifications" one and with one year NC it will send my premium through the roof anyway. I'm going to wait til I've had it a year and go for it all at once I think :D

It looks like this when it's installed

20140618_152917_zpskuiwbw5g.jpg

20140618_152937_zpscvzs7n7b.jpg

you got a video of how this sounds when revving the car? would be aaweosme to hear the difference between this and stock :D

Sorry bud I didn't. All my mods are off now in readiness for the new car.

Sorry bud I didn't. All my mods are off now in readiness for the new car.

That's fine pal, what car you getting next :)

Would have got an ST but the lack of doors is a no no ;)

Would have got an ST but the lack of doors is a no no ;)

Fold the seats down and they can climb in the boot ;) You went for a titX this time right?

Yep, mist the keyless too much after having it on the old ST and the new Focus is way out of my budget. Keeping the ZS grill for the new car but the other bits are going.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club