Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgraded Org. Sat Nav Unit, Now No Bluetooth & Usb Connection

ssd1984

Cruise cost me 35 for steering wheel with switch eBay and 10 for wiring harness ford, so not titanium extra cost yet. Lol

Do the Autodimming mirror and rain sensor from a mondeo 2014 fit a focus from 2013?

One stupid question.. Where is the spacebar in navi when I have to search for a POI(sometime it need a space between words)

I honestly couldnt say regarding the DAB as mine had DAB as standard but i dont see any reason why you cant leave in the radio you have got.

Did your DAB work when you´re plugged the antenna cable into the radio unit, or did it first work when you plugged it into the screen??

Im not sure about the postcode thing i honestly couldnt say. I think the dab is the white connector on back of radio so i never had to remove it but as soon as i plugged black connector into screen then patch cable from screen back to radio i got all my traffic updates.

I thought the white connector were for AM..

Okay I´ll wait and see what happens when I get the fakra z cable from eBay, if it only activate tmc or if dab will work too :-D

No AM-FM will work on one antenna. DAB runs of a different frequency. Id be surprised if DAB worked but your traffic should work no problem.

aha.. very strange that I have both the black & white wire, and my car dosent have factory fit dab :-/

Yer it is strange i couldnt give a definate answer maybe it will work maybe it wont. Do you get any dab settings when you press radio button?. I get fm then fm-ast then dab 1 dab 2 then lw and am.

No dab settings, only FM, fm-ast, AM, am-ast :-/

If you have the black and the white connector with the 2 wires going into radio just like mine check your antenna on roof. Mines got what looks like a wire wrapped around it maybe mines for the DAB i dont know for sure maybe yours is a standard antenna and thats why its not picking it up. Im just throwing suggestions out here as im not really clued up on radios lol

Yes I have, I dont know how to remove the antenna, but I have bought a dab antenna on eBay.. Will give you an update if it working or not, good to know the white plugg is for dab ;-)

It should just unscrew like any roof aerial. Well we think the white connectors for DAB so we shall wait and see lol.

Its a estate model, I dont even know how to get the roof lining(dont know what its call) off

You should have an aerial on top of roof (outside) like a whip you dont need to take the roof lining off

On the focccus programme number 125 (satellite radio reciever) gives you the option with or without DAB radio maybe you need to activate it inthe software of the car?

On the focccus programme number 125 (satellite radio reciever) gives you the option with or without DAB radio maybe you need to activate it inthe software of the car?

Aah okay! Unfortunately I dont have focccus.. I dont even know how to use it, or where to buy the cable?

I think you have found the problem/solution with my dab ;-)

Its a free programme download it and have a look. You can buy the cable of eBay.

Its a free programme download it and have a look. You can buy the cable of ebay.

is it just a ELM327 cable from eBay? and how much can I do wrong? I´m scared if my car dosnt start up, if I´m doing something wrong.. :-(

Is yours says "with dab" what happens when you do "without dab"?

You need the proper cable its a modified elm327 if you type in focccus on eBay is should give you the cable its got a switch on side of it. on mine it says ive got dab maybe yours says you havent and it needs switching on. Have a look for focccus on youtube you find a few videos of how it works.

You need the proper cable its a modified elm327 if you type in focccus on eBay is should give you the cable its got a switch on side of it. on mine it says ive got dab maybe yours says you havent and it needs switching on. Have a look for focccus on youtube you find a few videos of how it works.

You need the proper cable its a modified elm327 if you type in focccus on ebay is should give you the cable its got a switch on side of it. on mine it says ive got dab maybe yours says you havent and it needs switching on. Have a look for focccus on youtube you find a few videos of how it works.

Thank you, I will try to look at it :-D

I forgot to say yesterday on the side of the radio it should say RADIO AHU DAB by the serial number.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club