Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zs Range & Motorway Mpg

boroninja

Hi everyone

I'm interested in the zs 1.0 125 and just wondered how many miles your getting to a tank of fuel and what it's mpg is like on a motorway at higher revs with it only being a 5spd.

I used to have a 2006 zs tdci 1.6 and that was woeful at high speed on mpg.

Any help appreciated

I was getting 40mpg just driving around town and 15 miles to work each day (a roads and a little dual carriageway). That was with a fairly heavy right foot. The same journey driving sensibly I could occasionally see 50mpg

I manage about this just going to/from work (it's about a 15 mile trip each way). Bit of town driving, bit of dual carriageway, bit of country roads.

My most recent figure is a bit off, the pump clicked early so I put in less fuel than would completely fill the tank! Would be around 45 realistically I imagine.

post-54954-141932046053_thumb.jpg

I was getting 51mpg on motorway but Matt looking at price you pay for fuel .... You paying avarage 7quid more than me in fuel (for full tank) and I'm getting same results the now (so far)

I was getting 51mpg on motorway but Matt looking at price you pay for fuel .... You paying avarage 7quid more than me in fuel (for full tank) and I'm getting same results the now (so far)

Those 2 in the middle aren't vpower... I must just have expensive petrol stations lol

Yeah a noticed for 3 tanks u put in it woulda been 21quid extra in my tank lol go to petrol prices .com n they show ye the cheapest

Yeah a noticed for 3 tanks u put in it woulda been 21quid extra in my tank lol go to petrol prices .com n they show ye the cheapest

I do, that's my cheapest local station! Not much competition round here so they're all a rip off :P

Really Fgs! Up here it's 111.9p per litre!

I seem to average about 43mpg around town and some motorway.

The Shell by me is always a good price, did try the Vpower for a few fill ups but didn't notice any difference so gone back to the standard Shell.

I tend to do long motorway journeys, varying speeds obviously because of traffic and I get about 44mpg.

Mind you, mines the zetec s 140 so I would expect that the 125 should average slightly more; perhaps 46/47?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thanks everyone for the replies,whats it revving at,at 70mph? I've a 2010 1.8 vvt astra and thats like a plane taking off inside it at that speed

As willy said, they do tend to sit between 2500-3000 when at 70-80mph.

The nicety of it though is that the engine noise in the cabin is fairly sedate in the fiestas. Albeit, if you put your foot down there's a nice three cylinder thrum that never gets boring to listen to!

As willy said, they do tend to sit between 2500-3000 when at 70-80mph.

The nicety of it though is that the engine noise in the cabin is fairly sedate in the fiestas. Albeit, if you put your foot down there's a nice three cylinder thrum that never gets boring to listen to!

Yeah, it's sedate because the engine is small and quiet (unless you gun it)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club