Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Flashing Led In Headlamps.

supercmaxer

Recently seen a car with flashing light inside the head lights, flashing blue thought it looked cool.

How does one go about fitting one? , I've seen plenty of the kits but they all come with screw type led's i want the ones with rubber ends.

I purchased a set years ago and can't think for the life of me how I fitted them

Flashing blue lights? Mmm.......Clive :)

The car was parked up may I add as I know this is illegal.

Does this mean I can't have the blue lights in the head lamps if they are blue and the car is parked up over night? Obviously the lights will go out when driving as it will be wired to ignition.

No blue lights anywhere on a vehicle whether parked or not unfortunately.

Interior lights like footwell/courtesy/dash/immobiliser are ok but defo not on the outside or in lights.

• Like 1

No blue lights anywhere on a vehicle whether parked or not unfortunately.

Interior lights like footwell/courtesy/dash/immobiliser are ok but defo not on the outside or in lights.

Spoil sport lol, only kidding. I know it's a no no. What about green? Are there kits out there with rubber grommet on end?

Green is for Doctors

Even if parked up at night with the light flashing?

Pretty sure purple hasn't been taken...

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

Pretty sure purple hasn't been taken...

Lol thanks for that. I'll give it a look.

I brought Multicoloured Sidelights when i had my Astra and was pulled over almost straight away :P Fortunatly they were nice and let me change them whilst they were there. Got a telling of and edcuated as to why i couldnt use them.

I brought Multicoloured Sidelights when i had my Astra and was pulled over almost straight away :P Fortunatly they were nice and let me change them whilst they were there. Got a telling of and edcuated as to why i couldnt use them.

Oh dear. At least they were nice. Did you not think you would get pulled over lol.

Any flashing lights will get you pulled other than indicators, flashing indicates someone needs right of way or is turning, sitting still with purple or whatever lights will cause you grief at some point, plus seriously that just sounds proper Gippo, may as well get a flamer kit whilst you're at it

Any flashing lights will get you pulled other than indicators, flashing indicates someone needs right of way or is turning, sitting still with purple or whatever lights will cause you grief at some point, plus seriously that just sounds proper Gippo, may as well get a flamer kit whilst you're at it

I won't be using them whilst driving they would be purely for show at night, just like a alarm led in the car but in the head lights. They would be turned of when the ignition is turned on and turn and then turn on when the key is removed.

...wait... Pulled over for driving a Vauxhall or pulled over for the lights? Each one is a crime isn't it? I just can't work out which is worse :lol:

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club