Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Car Settings..

Ianb

Well I suppose this is a bit 'ford related' but as it's just a bit of randomness I thought maybe its better in general.

So what settings have you got on your cars basic menu...

I've got a mk2 so I can change a couple things but off the top of my head my steering is on 'sport' and I have 'chime' turned on.

Actually, anyone here NOT got their steering on sport? It was the first thing I changed, my Clio had no power steering so comfort setting felt very wrong for me.

Sent via carrier pigeon using Ford OC

• Like 1

Oh and FYI, I've been sitting in a car park since 5 to 9 waiting for a shop to open....which turns out is 10... Hence the random question...

Same options as you Ian. Also have 'Instant Fuel Consumption'.

I have my steering on 'sport' but do find 'comfort' easier if I'm driving around town and in tight parking.

I keep mine on temperature setting, as the mpg only upsets me lol. I tend to have the steering on comfort or standard, unless I am going for a spirited drive.

Sent from my Gen 1 WAP phone

Well I suppose this is a bit 'ford related' but as it's just a bit of randomness I thought maybe its better in general.

So what settings have you got on your cars basic menu...

I've got a mk2 so I can change a couple things but off the top of my head my steering is on 'sport' and I have 'chime' turned on.

Actually, anyone here NOT got their steering on sport? It was the first thing I changed, my Clio had no power steering so comfort setting felt very wrong for me.

ha ha i got it on sport straight away after buying my focus :) i drive panther black 3dr titanium 2006

What about 'chime'? I personally have mine on, I find it works brilliantly with all the warnings.

I find the chimes useful but slightly annoying lol

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club