Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mrk 3 Mondeo Exhaust And Back Bumper

kyle0153

Hi all I bought my mondeo st tdci I got a good price the only thing wrong with it was the back bumper the side clips had cracked which intern the back bumper is not lined up properly I purchased a new back bumper with dual exhaust cut outs as I was going to get a dual exhaust system to go with the new bumper I can't seem to find a dual exhaust is this an aftermarket thing ? And would I need to get one made to fit any info would be appreciated thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Dual exhaust bumper would be for the petrol version of the Mondeo ST, expect if you wanted similar on yours then you'd have to see what's on offer aftermarket, or maybe kick off a topic asking on here?

I have enquired to bullseye motor spares and they say there is no dual exhausts for the models full stop even for the petrol version they said there all aftermarket upgrades I just wondered if that wasn't the case and would anyone have other info on the matter thanks for ur post

I think you need to find a better spares place.....first hit on google images :rolleyes:

FordMondeoST220Hatchback.jpg

• Like 1

Yep all the petrol st's have dual exhausts to my knowledge.

Perhaps try eBay for the companies that are selling the single systems for your car and send them a pm asking if they can do a dual. 90% sure they would make it for you.

Yep all the petrol st's have dual exhausts to my knowledge.

Perhaps try eBay for the companies that are selling the single systems for your car and send them a pm asking if they can do a dual. 90% sure they would make it for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Update !. had a good look round on the internet and rang around some motors spares and I have had no look in sourcing a dual exhaust for my mondeo st beginning to think they are an aftermarket thing. I think I will end up having to get one made up out of stainless steel

If anyone has any info on sourcing a dual exhaust for my mondeo it would be greatly appreciated thanx.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club