Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Style Sony Dab

Big Keith

Looks like the new fiesta in the U.S has been updated with the new focus sony dab radio which is more user friendly. The design is a lot more simple.

I wonder if we will get it over here anytime soon.post-45084-0-35468800-1420013760_thumb.jpost-45084-0-15103900-1420013774_thumb.jpost-45084-0-03973800-1420013785_thumb.j

This is the same sony dab with touch screen they fit in the brand new revamped focus sat in one the other day excellent display obviously has to be a bit smaller for the fiesta. focus display i think is around 8 inches could look a bit big for fiesta.

Hi Ross.

Take a look on the ford uk website, it has sync 2 touch screen beautiful system seen it working the other day!

With a completely restyled, more sculpted exterior and a cabin space that’s more advanced and sophisticated than ever, this is the most refined Focus yet.

NEW FOCUS

This next generation model incorporates a wide range of remarkable new technologies, too. For example, Ford SYNC 2 with Voice Control and 8” Touchscreen enables you to intuitively operate the car’s navigation, entertainment and climate control systems, just by using your voice. And an upgraded Active Park Assist has now been enhanced to take the stress out of both parallel and perpendicular parking.

A range of state-of-the-art petrol and diesel engines deliver the perfect balance of power and fuel-economy. An advanced PowerShift transmission and paddle shift gear changes maximise the performance and efficiency of both.

Find out more about the driving experience, the levels of performance and efficiency, the safety features and the design of the Focus.

You may possibly be right about not being a sony head unit but definitely has sync 2 . Could have sworn it was a sony i will ask my friend .probably been looking at my own for too long. Lol

You may possibly be right about not being a sony head unit but definitely has sync 2 . Could have sworn it was a sony i will ask my friend .probably been looking at my own for too long. Lol

Sure definitely sync 2, just not sony! I must be honest I think I prefer the Ford unit in my Mrs fiesta than the Sony unit in my Kuga anyway