Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's arrived after 19 odd week

BenW

I'm sorry, but Vision Blue is CLEARLY the winner here :P

Really - how do you work that one out Flic?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BenW

• paulworthing

• DanGull

• Michael P

Really - how do you work that one out Flic?

Apologies, didn't realise I had to back up my jokes with hard facts ;)

Apologies, didn't realise I had to back up my jokes with hard facts ;)

Vision Blue - agreed, an amazing joke! ;) :lol:

called dealership today been told build date of 17/08 with delivery on the 05/09.

for anyone awaiting a fiesta ive been told the factory goes on a 3 week holiday in august hence a further delay

called dealership today been told build date of 17/08 with delivery on the 05/09.

for anyone awaiting a fiesta ive been told the factory goes on a 3 week holiday in august hence a further delay

Not fair - I order a WHOLE DAY EARLIER and we get the same build date???? :lol:

Good stuff. So long as I have it before September 7th I'm happy.

It looks great Ben--nice personal plate too.

The colour's a lot darker than the one I saw in my dealer's showroom.

I wonder if it's thanks to the camera you were using........... :rolleyes:

On colour, black was my second choice with probably white as my third choice.

Just goes to show that things are worth waiting for after all. ;)

Vision Blue - agreed, an amazing joke! ;) :lol:

I walked right into that one :lol:

Hay Ben

Have you sorted out your foot-well lights yet?

I just thought. You may just be missing the bulbs. All the connections may be in place ready. I heard awhile ago that interior bulbs are some times accidentally missed off the cars as they move along the production line. No one knows why but it has happened a lot. :unsure:

Also when do I get to see this car? You know that you are welcome to come round. just say when.

B)

Hay Ben

Have you sorted out your foot-well lights yet?

I just thought. You may just be missing the bulbs. All the connections may be in place ready. I heard awhile ago that interior bulbs are some times accidentally missed off the cars as they move along the production line. No one knows why but it has happened a lot. :unsure:

Also when do I get to see this car? You know that you are welcome to come round. just say when.

B)

hey, yeah they are there. i was just being a fool :P

I have replacement LED ones to do, will prob do the weekend at some point!

Also got my new pedals today... pics coming ;)

Its very dirty! Whatcha been doing Ben?

Hey Ben - were the pedals easy to fit?

I have mine (no car, but have pedals :lol:) and I just don't see how they can go on securely.

Lol, it's dirty from lots of use.... However asking passengers to take their shoes off ;) ;) lol. Will need a quick shake/Hoover sunday and be as new again since no one been in back and minimal passengers.

I've done like 800 miles already tho, bah!!! !Removed! 100 miles a day for commute to work, starting to feel more responsive tho :)

pedals, yes very easy to fit!! Literally u pull the current clutch and brake off, the rubber is moulded around the metal!! And the new ones peal back on. Very firm and safe. I was confused at first untill I got the current ones off. Will take a bit of effort and force tho.

But good result, just need to get chrome inside door Handles now as they are a bit of a Let down.....

Ben :)

hey, yeah they are there. i was just being a fool :P

I have replacement LED ones to do, will prob do the weekend at some point!

Also got my new pedals today... pics coming ;)

LED ones hay?! Very posh. I'm glad that you have sortied it out. The pedals look grate.

Have you seen my Puma yet? As I know we have not seen each other for a looong time! I have uploaded a pic if you fancy a look. Just go to my page.

:rolleyes:

took on my phone hence bad qual! :P

also dirty already... bring on sunday ;)

It's amazing how dirty they get. Mine needs a hoover out and a wash but this bad weather means I can't do it. I bought wet look tyer spary today. I've had the car 2 weeks 1 day, today and I've not curbed the alloys so I'm so proud of my self for it.

Am I so wrong for wanting a Squeeze Green one??

Talking about Squeeze green I saw one today.........in the pub!

I decided to take Mrs Hedgepig out for lunch so we stopped at a little pub in the country and.........there she was!

No, not a Fiesta.........but a very pretty girl dressed in a bright green skirt! :lol:

Naturally, being a red blooded male, I couldn't keep my eyes off her; needless to say I wasn't too popular with the OH until I explained that the only reason I was looking at her was because her skirt reminded me of.................Squeeze Fiestas!!

Phew.......got away with that one after all!!!! ;) ;)

if you dont mind me asking,

how much was the interior pack upgrade, i.e. handbrake, gearknob and sills?

Talking about Squeeze green I saw one today.........in the pub!

I decided to take Mrs Hedgepig out for lunch so we stopped at a little pub in the country and.........there she was!

No, not a Fiesta.........but a very pretty girl dressed in a bright green skirt! :lol:

Naturally, being a red blooded male, I couldn't keep my eyes off her; needless to say I wasn't too popular with the OH until I explained that the only reason I was looking at her was because her skirt reminded me of.................Squeeze Fiestas!!

Phew.......got away with that one after all!!!! ;) ;)

Ph she read your comment on here about how she drives you round the bend . . . . . :lol:

Ph she read your comment on here about how she drives you round the bend . . . . . :lol:

No, I'm safe Paul--she doesn't read anything car related--she just enjoys driving them!

Good job for me I guess--there might have been a few close shaves otherwise!!! ;)

if you dont mind me asking,

how much was the interior pack upgrade, i.e. handbrake, gearknob and sills?

£150 i think :)

No, I'm safe Paul--she doesn't read anything car related--she just enjoys driving them!

Good job for me I guess--there might have been a few close shaves otherwise!!! ;)

A very good job indeed John!