Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sticky Topic For Dashcam Videos?

The Dark Knight

I couldn't see a topic for this so I wondered if admin thought it might be a good idea. I got the below video today which is nothing drastic but he took up more space than it seems on the camera.

• Like 1

Or even a sub-forum?

Think I'm going to change mine...the F70 isn't focusing properly. Might look at a dual Mobius setup

• Like 1

I am well pleased with the RoadHawk DC-2. 1080p quality and decent enough audio. The software is compatible with Macs and it shows location and speed via GPS and Google Maps.

I don't know how to save the file and upload it to YouTube while showing the said information that I can see on my computer though. It just shows the view with the time and date at the moment.

I think the DC-2 is about £180 but I got mine from Santa lol

The Mother-Bear has promised me a belated Christmas present as she didn't know what to get me (much to her annoyance - I was happy...couple of bottles of whiskey from the parents and a Lego Technic set from my sister...I was well happy :P)

Might look into it...

• Like 1

The Mother-Bear has promised me a belated Christmas present as she didn't know what to get me (much to her annoyance - I was happy...couple of bottles of whiskey from the parents and a Lego Technic set from my sister...I was well happy :P)

Might look into it...

Before you purchase have a look at the dual DVR system ive fitted to the glovebox,

Full guide and footage Here:

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/65147-guide-fitting-dual-camera-dvr-system-focus-mk2-mk25/

Also did you get your DRL's fitted mate?

Sorry for off topic there, I've got a few videos to upload here too :)

I must check my dash cam footeage from yesterday

Main road wasn't gritted atall,

Tempature was -7 during the night and -3 at time of driving,

I was doing 50-60kmh anything faster and car began to sway lile a pendulum,

Boy racer overtakes me in his blue Seat Leon with 4 of his buddies on board,

I made the sign of the cross at him as he passed.

Disappeared in to the distance pushing on,

Then i get around the corner to see low and behold its the blue leon buried in the barier and all five out examining the damage,

I can't type the words that were coming out of my mouth.

Edit: I've found the videos uploading now,

Ok as you will see the BMW in front has a skid and desides to pull over for a bit,

The Leon behind me surly saw the BMW skid aswell but learned nothing from it,

I forgot i hadn't switched off the sound recording on the system lol

Also was up at a funeral on boxing day,

Went to fetch a jacket from the boot of my brothers passat,

On my way back met a truck head on at the crossroads,

Had i been going hard would have been buried "in the Radiator Grill"

Not yet Lenny - not had chance...Sister was in hospital from Boxing Day until the 30th

Possibly be able to do it this week...but not holding my breath lol

Back to work soon - apparently I need to actually do something in order to get paid? Lol

• Like 1

Not yet Lenny - not had chance...Sister was in hospital from Boxing Day until the 30th

Possibly be able to do it this week...but not holding my breath lol

Back to work soon - apparently I need to actually do something in order to get paid? Lol

:o you guys really do fight each other on boxing day,

Nah seriously i hope all is well,

I was at sisters mother-in-law funeral 26th and 27th she was a very decent and religious woman.

Im back to work on 5th :lol: got paid for this week today

Im unable to continue project work until i aquire the four channel amp later in the month.

I get on well with my sister...usually lol

She's had an abscess that landed her in hospital - she's not too bad now lol

Funerals ain't exactly nice at any time of the year - but Christmas is particularly bad :-(

Anywhoo...dashcams lol

• Like 1

Quick sample video which shows the use of RaceRender software:

• Like 1

I'm in Transylvania at the moment. -24!

Romanian drivers drive slow until someone wants to overtake, and then they put their foot down.

Dacias everywhere.

I got two Mobius cameras from Santa. Looking forward to getting home and fitting them.

• Like 1

Completely off topic (again)...

I was once sat in A+E with my ex-girlfriend when a Nurse popped into the cubicle next to us and said "I want to take your blood!" - was amusing because she was obviously of Eastern European descent. The ladies in the cubicle asked her where she was from..."Romania...Transylvania...why?"

Both me and the ex started !Removed! ourselves with laughter, as did the 2 ladies she was talking to.

Found out later that one of the other nurses had to take her aside and explain why it was funny - we couldn't because we were laughing so much.

She was a lovely nurse!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club