Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Propective New Fiesta Owner. Which Options Would You Recommend?

wiltspeter

I'm considering getting a New Ecoboost 1.0 Zetec 5 door via drive the deal. It will be my first New private car since I started driving in 1972 (!!).

I'd appreciate your comments on my choice and on which options are worth chosing.

I tend to keep my cars for long periods (current car 9 years), mileage around 11k per year.

Thanks in advance for your posts.

It depends on what options you think you would use, I'd end up picking the lot as you may one day think "I wish I'd picked that"

Heated seats are great at the moment.

If you are picking options way the price up against a titanium or titanium X which will have most as standard.

Best option I can recommend is bluetooth, it allows you to safely answer / make calls on the move, it also reads texts which is rather amusing :lol:

Other than that it depends on which toys you want, I'm also planning on keeping my next car as long as possible and I want all the toys, so I've gone for a titanium x :d

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

As Mark said, if you get the Titanium trim model, it will have most things you need. The only other thing you might want is parking sensors. I know some people are very good at judging distance...others, myself included, are not.

A spare wheel instead of the puncture repair kit which is useless if you seriously damage a tyre.

As above definitely get a full size spare wheel or at least the space saver wheel rather than the puncture repair gunk it comes with.

Bluetooth/sync is also recommended.

Other than that its down to your personal choice and how much you want to spend. Could you live without parking sensors, privacy glass, heated seats etc?

Got to say bluetooth is a must,its my first car with it and its so easy to use.

Also reverse sensors for me as when i go out its dark on the morning and has to get out of a tight space

with gates behind me.

Spare wheel was sorted in a week with me,gunk free now.

Depends on what u will use like others have said. But for me bluetooth, aircon, tyre pressure monitor system and the quick clean front screen are things I can't stand not having.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club