Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Makeshift Spray Booths

SeanW

I'm screwed if I get caught using the toilet as a makeshift spray booth lol

Good job Mum has popped out :P

post-37110-14201269058_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

lmao :lol:

its the fine coat of dust over everything that gives the game away :lol:

• Like 1

Don't worry, once it's finished you'll be flushed with success :P

• Like 1

I sort of hinted that's where I actually did it...and all she said was "Hmm...I'll have to get round to getting a new toilet soon!!" (To be fair, it's 30-odd years old and doesn't work properly lol)

Reckon I can get away with finishing it off in there?

Perhaps I should blame Lenny - he sold me them :D

• Like 1

Blame Lenny?.......... Absolutely! :)

• Like 2

Coming along nicely...Dad knows where I'm doing it...but he probably thinks Mum knows too...I won't correct that lol

Another couple of coats and they'll be ready to reassemble/install lol

post-37110-142029261368_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I sort of hinted that's where I actually did it...and all she said was "Hmm...I'll have to get round to getting a new toilet soon!!" (To be fair, it's 30-odd years old and doesn't work properly lol)

Reckon I can get away with finishing it off in there?

Perhaps I should blame Lenny - he sold me them :D

:lol: blame lenny,

Myself and the toilet have alot in common, im almost 30 years old aswell i take alot of !Removed! and have difficulty processing some operations but i never kiss As s

Blame Lenny?.......... Absolutely! :)

:lol: i thought we was friends

I'm sure Vicki won't complain :D

your rite there lol i used the empty front bedroom to spray up two mdf boot panels then spray glue like spider man and apply carpet,

Luckily there's no smokers in the house Wouff!! :lol:

I've to paint the bedroom and put in a new floor anyway.

Fog surrounds are looking great now Sean it was either spray them or your grills i suppose,

Are you selling the standard fog surrounds?

I need to either purchase fog surrounds or an ST bumper :)

Best thing to use is a an old shower curtain in the garage. Pin it up and job done.

:lol: blame lenny,

Myself and the toilet have alot in common, im almost 30 years old aswell i take alot of !Removed! and have difficulty processing some operations but i never kiss As s

:lol: i thought we was friends your rite there lol i used the empty front bedroom to spray up two mdf boot panels then spray glue like spider man and apply carpet,

Luckily there's no smokers in the house Wouff!! :lol:

I've to paint the bedroom and put in a new floor anyway.

Fog surrounds are looking great now Sean it was either spray them or your grills i suppose,

Are you selling the standard fog surrounds?

I need to either purchase fog surrounds or an ST bumper :)

There's a whole load of incredibly inappropriate jokes that could be made here...possibly even enough to make Vicki blush :blink:

I had a tin of primer and matt black leftover from spraying up some photo frames...and since the DRLs are in the house it made sense to do it that way lol

I haven't really got anywhere to put the old surrounds, so was thinking of selling them - first refusal to you mate!!

Best thing to use is a an old shower curtain in the garage. Pin it up and job done.

Sounds good!! I'm only missing a couple of things...

1. A shower curtain

2. A garage

;)

• Like 2

There's a whole load of incredibly inappropriate jokes that could be made here...possibly even enough to make Vicki blush :blink:

I had a tin of primer and matt black leftover from spraying up some photo frames...and since the DRLs are in the house it made sense to do it that way lol

I haven't really got anywhere to put the old surrounds, so was thinking of selling them - first refusal to you mate!!

Sounds good!! I'm only missing a couple of things...

1. A shower curtain

2. A garage

;)

even make vicki blush :lol:

If you're selling the fog surrounds ill stick in a bid of 15 pounds inc. Shipping to Antrim address BT36 4PE

If you would prefer more im happy to do without until i purchase the ST bumper no hassle.

If I can get them off in the next few days, they're yours. However, I MIGHT be joining a ship next weekend...in which case, it won't be done until early April

• Like 1

If I can get them off in the next few days, they're yours. However, I MIGHT be joining a ship next weekend...in which case, it won't be done until early April

No problem thanks anyway mate,

Would be end of January before id be purchasing so ill just leave as it is cheers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club