Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Flame, I Am Experiancing Loss Of Power/stuttering When Accelerating

Dexterf131

Hi, I looking for some help with my 2004 Fiesta Flame, I am experiancing loss of power/Stuttering when accelerating and also sometimes takes a few turnovers to start the car any ideas ? thanks

I had the same problem last month , I simply switched over the ignition coil and leads which fixed the problem. I've heard off a few mates that are mechanics its quite a common problem. Its a simple enough job to do yourself and the parts cost around £40 all in.

• Like 2

Hi thanks for your reply yes after googling for the last few hours it does seem to be a common problem will get a new coil and leads the weekend fingers crossed it will work cheers

Oh yes ive also noticed when it was raining the other day it was a lot worse many thanks

I didn't notice any difference when it was raining although I did change mine after a couple of days but I did first get the problem after washing my car. To be on the safe side I would also check your spark plug hole to make sure no water has leaked in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club