Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Weird Noise Front End??

Hi all, just a question about a weird noise that has just appeared. Seems to be coming from the front, when i drive in reverse there is no noise but when i drive forward this noise is there. It sounds like metal rubbing. Ive driven down the road and taken it out of gear and it still there when i coast. I filmed or tried to film to get the sound on vid to post on here for help. The vid is only 15.6mb yet i cant upload it. Its bugging me. Cheers peeps

Upload the video to YouTube if you can and post a link.

Yeah sorted it, have a close listen, it dont make the noise in reverse. But makes it forward. I have got the car upto speed and then taken out off gear and it still makes the noise. Dont really ease when turning left or right. Cheers

Sorry, I don't know what the problem could be, other than perhaps a siezed brake caliper causing the pads to scuff.

Somebody more knowledgable will come across this thread soon hopefully and can help you

Rust on the top of the brake disk is a possibility best bet is pop the wheel off and spin it you'll soon hear if its the disk could be a sticky caliper or a warped disk also

sounds like brake noise to me although its hard to hear with the wind noise

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club