Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1997 MK4 z-tec S 1.25 colour chart?

This is the stig

hi all,

new here.

i have a 97 ford fiesta in white....but i have no idea what colour she is, as ive sprayed her in some parts in gloss white but its clearly the wrong shade.

it is white/ivory in apperance...any idea what white code/name it is for this year? as she needs a couple of touch up bits for the rust that was ground off and restored.

cheers all

hi all,

new here.

i have a 97 ford fiesta in white....but i have no idea what colour she is, as ive sprayed her in some parts in gloss white but its clearly the wrong shade.

it is white/ivory in apperance...any idea what white code/name it is for this year? as she needs a couple of touch up bits for the rust that was ground off and restored.

cheers all

Hi

On the VIN plate, the second box from the bottom contains the colour code. There are two whites applicable to the Mk 4, Diamond White (code B) and Ivory White (code H).

I got this information from the online Fiesta Owners Club, it was accurate in getting the correct name for the colour of my Fiesta.

Jason

Hi

On the VIN plate, the second box from the bottom contains the colour code. There are two whites applicable to the Mk 4, Diamond White (code B) and Ivory White (code H).

I got this information from the online Fiesta Owners Club, it was accurate in getting the correct name for the colour of my Fiesta.

Jason

Code B, not code smiley

Jason

ok thanks for your help.

ill go and look a bit later on when ive finished here.

any idea what paint supplyers sell it?

i presume the brand holts do it at car spares?

thanks

right,

i lifyted the bonnet and on the vin number plate (where it says the wiights etc..) the second one from the bottom in a little box to the left have the letters BV in them?

does this mean crystal white because it has B in it? why is the V there?

cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club