Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2009 Focus Rear Washer

AL1967

Hi all

i have a 2009 focus and the rear washer is not working , i have taken the washer bottle out and it is sending water through the pipe to the back but it is not coming out at the rear window so i would like to know where does the pipe leading to the rear of the car go when it enters the car at the front does it go up overhead or under the carpet and on which side, all ideas greatly recieved .

tks alan

might be due to the weather? mine doesnt work in the morning but its fine once the car is warmed up. im not sure if they are heated like the fronts, because the fronts work fine in the cold mornings

Try unplugging the rear washer jet from pipe and try washers to see if pump to jet pipe us ok, before getting carried away following pipe routing, or before doing that operate rear washers and see if any fluid comes out under neath car or interior trims get wet, incase pipe off.

The washer part on the spoiler pops out this will show if he hose is attatched to it or not.

During the winter if the washer freezes and you try to use it the pressure can pop the hose off so you get water leaking into the boot after that the hose runs from the drivers a pillar up into the edge of the headlining then at the rear joins to a small hose

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club