Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Got Pulled Over

amyjaj

I took my brother back home to Oxford and on the way home on the dual carriage way I got pulled over and breathalysed, First experience of it. I find it quite funny. It was because I was a bit wobbally, but hay it's the first time I've been out in the dark on my own.

It wash.... wash....washnt my fault offisher I have never drove at night before-hic!

lol as long as you werent caught under the influence then the whole experience is amusing.

I was breathalysed after a RTC, while in shock and not 100% with it.

I'm allergic to ethanol so obviously never touch a drop, but mumbling "Noooo, I'm allergic to alcohol" while slurring my speech didn't go down too well with the police officers!

"Yeah, yeah, I'm allergic to it as well - gives me an awful hangover"

I took my brother back home to Oxford and on the way home on the dual carriage way I got pulled over and breathalysed, First experience of it. I find it quite funny. It was because I was a bit wobbally, but hay it's the first time I've been out in the dark on my own.

They probably just wanted a better look at your car :)

(driving a bit wobbley)..........I was warming up my tyres.........like they do in Formula One

Then why are you walking a bit wobbley Miss ?

I was warming up my shoes......... :lol:

I got stopped while I was driving my Lotus (many,many years ago) P.C. told me I was driving too fast (on an unrestricted road).......(no I wasn't)........that took 5 mins.............then for the next 30 mins was talking about the car

Ime sure thats all he wanted to do anyway.

I got stopped while I was driving my Lotus (many,many years ago) P.C. told me I was driving too fast (on an unrestricted road).......(no I wasn't)........that took 5 mins.............then for the next 30 mins was talking about the car

Ime sure thats all he wanted to do anyway.

I'd stop you tomorrow if you'd still got the Lotus Kristal.

Then we could chat for 30 mins about the car too. ;) ;)

Hi

Don't let it worry you.

They probably just saw 2 young people in a new car, driving late at night. and they just thought that they better check that you were both OK.

My Mum hadn't had a drink for 20 years. When she crashed here Renault 5 Gti. This was 12 years ago now. Watching her being breathalysed was the strangest thing ever. She crashed it taking me to school. She now hates Renault's and now only drives Fords.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club