Do Not Sell My Personal Information

* Fiesta Paint Colour Choice

BHeart

Hi

I've placed my order for a new Fiesta last Monday and I chose Candy Blue for the colour because there is a Fiesta parked in the next road to me and I thought the colour was really nice and, I assumed it was Candy Blue but, I saw another Fiesta in metallic blue today and it looked like the Candy Blue sample in the brochure and on the Ford website but, I thought it looked 'washed-out'.

The brochure and website shows impact metallic blue, special metallic candy blue and spirit metallic blue but now, I'm not sure if the colour I first saw was spirit blue?

I think that I need to pop round the corner to where the other parked Fiesta is and check it out - I think might knock the front door and ask the owner what colour it is?

Candy is a light bright Blue, Spirit is a deeper purpleleee Blue

Take a pic or what year it was? Because there was a different blue called nautical blue and depending what light it was different colours check my thread it's below highlighted blue they stopped using nautical blue 13 plate

Mine is candy blue - it changes colour depending on the light because it is a pearlescent finish.

My wifes 64 plate Zetec is Candy Blue.

Here is a photo.

CandyBlue_zpsdf85e64b.jpg

Hi, thanks for your feedback.

Perhaps it's as you say; changes colour in certain light?

I'll pop round tomorrow and have a look at that Fiesta again.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My wifes 64 plate Zetec is Candy Blue.

Here is a photo.

CandyBlue_zpsdf85e64b.jpg

. Nice colour, thanks for the pic; yes it does look more like the colour that I saw around the corner and also on the TitX in the Ford showroom but, another Fiesta I saw with a metallic blue finish looked washed out.

see ive seen alot of Candy Blue cars around here which a dont think really changes colour even at night you can see its candy blue but the blue im talking about is nautical blue at night looks purple during day bright blue and morning a pinky blue and other times a dark blue to show you what i mean have a look here

post-50202-0-01761000-1420739088_thumb.p

All the same car lol

Really like the first one but not overly keen on the rest :D

Really like the first one but not overly keen on the rest :D

I love it but it's a bstard when parking and light changes lol but most of the time it looks like first one or last one but all others only really happen on what type of light hits them (dawn dusk and kind of street lights lol ) but looks no bad in pics but in person looks a lot better

I have a 58 plate (2008 new shape) and its color is ocean blue, i quite like the color but I've heard they don't do it anymore :(

Don't do nautical blue either lol ......love my colour

Hi

I've placed my order for a new Fiesta last Monday and I chose Candy Blue for the colour because there is a Fiesta parked in the next road to me and I thought the colour was really nice and, I assumed it was Candy Blue but, I saw another Fiesta in metallic blue today and it looked like the Candy Blue sample in the brochure and on the Ford website but, I thought it looked 'washed-out'.

The brochure and website shows impact metallic blue, special metallic candy blue and spirit metallic blue but now, I'm not sure if the colour I first saw was spirit blue?

I think that I need to pop round the corner to where the other parked Fiesta is and check it out - I think might knock the front door and ask the owner what colour it is?

Spirit blue is only available on the ST, so you will have a choice of candy blue (light blue) or deep impact blue (dark blue).

Ok, so it's defo candy blue or deep impact blue - need to check the one round the corner tomorrow. I went round this morning but the owner must have been at work so, it should be there over the weekend.

Think maybe I should have stayed with race red and there would be no confusion then.

Candy Blue and Nautical Blue are similar and we're available on the new shape Fiesta.

Spirit Blue ST

post-5052-142083561531_thumb.jpg

Deep Impact

post-5052-142083565038_thumb.jpg

Candy

post-5052-142083567074_thumb.jpg

Nautical

Of the two (if it were me) deep impact blue every time, I saw a candy blue in the first showroom I visited when looking for a new car, and I wasn't impressed at all with the almost turquoisey look of the colour, to me its to blue what hot mustard is to yellow ;).

Deep impact blue on the other hand, it's a rich intense blue, that imo sparkles, in fact I was very close to picking this colour for my next car, only a couple of factors had me change my mind (personal choices)

For STs, spirit blue is gorgeous!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Make a note of his numberplate and look it up on ford etis, that will tell you what colour it is. Saves bothering him and finding a time when he's there!

Make a note of his numberplate and look it up on ford etis, that will tell you what colour it is. Saves bothering him and finding a time when he's there!

Ford don't list nautical blue as a choice anymore so it's between candy and deep impact.

Yes Martyn, that's good advice to jot down his number plate and look it up on Etis.

BTW, at £725, what's special about Candy Blue?

Ford don't list nautical blue as a choice anymore so it's between candy and deep impact.

Yes Martyn, that's good advice to jot down his number plate and look it up on Etis.

BTW, at £725, what's special about Candy Blue?

Candy blue is a pearlescent paint and not just the standard metallic

I think the only non chargeable paint is red.

I think the only non chargeable paint is red.

And Blazer Blue ;)

Deep impact blue is the best (I'm biased mind you...)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club