Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK6 Clay Barred and polished up!

Gazjs

Well spent most of my day on Sataurday clay Barring my car to great effect. I used Meguiars car shampoo following with smooth surface clay kit folowed up by Meguiars polish wax. Car looks stunning now, just waiting on arrival of my Oz Superturismo GT 16" alloys to finish it off :D

Photo013.jpg

Photo014.jpg

Photo015.jpg

Photo016.jpg

Photo017.jpg

Photo018.jpg

Looks great! Well done for that finish. I need to learn how to get my car looking that way as my 99 Ka needs a makeover!

Heard good things about claying and yours proves it I think, excellent shine well done mate

Cheers Pete

lookin sharp mate , think 17" would look better :P wish i could ge a finish like that but me been a dumb !Removed! got the paint protection on it so just dont get the shine i know i can do :( im a perfecionist with stuff like that :lol:

was this done with the meguires kit you can get from Halfords for around £20 with the sprays and clays? looks really good :)

was this done with the meguires kit you can get from halfords for around £20 with the sprays and clays? looks really good :)

Yeh bud, Smooth surface clay kit priced at £25.99. I got mine off eBay however for £19 inc postage :P

Cheers for the comments :D,

Feels so smooth aswell :P

u can never tell from the pictures how good a clay has been its all in the feel.

I started out with the meguires range but the best clay bar around is the sonus green with some dodo juice born slippy clay lube.

always remember to wash your car again after you clay as u will have loosened lots of little sandy grains which if you wax straight onto will scratch the paintwork :)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh god I am so going to have to look into doing some proper work on cleaning my car in future rather than a bucket of some half decent car shampoo and then rinsing and drying it off!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club