Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dipped Head Lights Not Working.

seansparco

Hi everyone, I started my 04 Mondeo LX last night and had no dipped lights.

So i check the bulbs, Both where burnt out so i replaced them and nothing.

I have Checked all fuses and relays inside and out swapped and replaced them all to be sure and still nothing.

So i checked to see where the power stops and i am getting power all the way to the cluster but nothing to the bulb.

This is on both sides :/ I have checked the earth's and they are working no problem.

So the next thing i tried was a different cluster and still didn't work which i was very surprised about.

Kinda at a lose end at the min so any help will be great as i have work sunday and need it fixed before then.

Thanks Guys and Gals

P.s. I am getting 7.67v to the cluster.

Hi everyone, I started my 04 Mondeo LX last night and had no dipped lights.

So i check the bulbs, Both where burnt out so i replaced them and nothing.

I have Checked all fuses and relays inside and out swapped and replaced them all to be sure and still nothing.

So i checked to see where the power stops and i am getting power all the way to the cluster but nothing to the bulb.

This is on both sides :/ I have checked the earth's and they are working no problem.

So the next thing i tried was a different cluster and still didn't work which i was very surprised about.

Kinda at a lose end at the min so any help will be great as i have work sunday and need it fixed before then.

Thanks Guys and Gals

P.s. I am getting 7.67v to the cluster.

Ok so day two and still nothing,

I have checked the Voltage right up to the bulb and there is power there until i plug in a bulb.

Once a bulb is plugged in the Voltage drops to 0.01, I have tried everything and yes the bulbs are working i checked them again today.

So i went back to, Two wires on a bulb to try and trace the problem.

Once i connect the two wires to anywhere on the circuit the bulb is lifeless and again

the Voltage drops to 0. but with no Bulb there is power.

I have checked the Ohm's and both sides are getting 6.30/6.67 so the circuit is ok i think, as the fuses are 7.5

Any help at all on this would be great as i do not no what to try next.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club