Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Got The St In For A Detail At Work.

StevenST13

So I thought I'd share some pictures of my ST that I've finally had time to detail 2 months after I got it. I'd also like to introduce my self as I'm a professional detailer so if you would like any advice on detailing or products and anything else in between just let me know.

So onto the car it's had the works as at just over a year old when I got it. It wasn't in the best state from poor wash practice by previous owner. It's had the full Gtechniq treatment thrown at it by me and two days of had graft. post-60563-142090794551_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090796622_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090797998_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090799413_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090800733_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090802263_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090803702_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090805656_thumb.jpgpost-60563-14209080691_thumb.jpgpost-60563-142090809571_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Looks good mate. My son has a white ST and I have blue they soon shows the dirt but easier to clean off after a detail. Wish I had a space like that to them rather than just on the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Just noticed you're in Yorkshire where abouts?

I'm in Bradford philf. I took the car into work 2 do it on my weekend off. I just keep up 2 it on the drive way now. If it had been summer time I'd have done it at home but as the great British winter is so unpredictable I didn't want to risk it lol!

I'm in Halifax. Next time we have a run out you'll have to come along

Yeah sounds good. I'm definitely up for that let me know when there's a run on and I'll join you.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like you have got a nice gloss from the white paint work

Thanks b4zz. White is notoriously hard to get a gloss finish. It's taken a few years of practice to perfect it and I'm still finding was to get a better gloss now after 10 years in the detailing business.

Hi mate, lovely car!

Can I just ask what you mean by poor wash practice? Did the previous owner just not do it at all or had they done something bad :lol: Just curious in case I'm not doing such a thing!

Thanks Loz Cheung. Basically the car had been throught 1 too many car washes or just washed on the drive way with a bucket and sponge. There's a thread called Presure Washer Or Not? detailing Beginer that I have explained the best wash and detailing technics that was asked by another member. If you have a look at that thread it explains alot in detail about washing your car. But if there is any advice you would like please feel free to ask and I'll explain and help with your queries.

ooo nice, thanks for the link! good to know these things :) that's a good little portfolio going on there on that thread! Nice to see your job involves a hands on approach to some exotic motors!

Thanks Loz. If you have any questions or need some advice please don't hesitate to ask and I'll help anyway I can.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club