Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Anyone Seen This Car. Was At Blackpool Meet In 2010.

AJRTDDI

Only rs turbos had the spoilers colour coded from the factory xr3i's came in black rubber, same spoilers just not painted unless you paid extra for it

I dont have any paperwork anymore im sure it was payed extra

It looked like it was done properly it was 25 years old when I got it and there was no paint flaking of it or anything

It was reprayed by ford when it was like 10/12 years old i think

I learned to drive in that car and was first car i got pulled over for speeding lol

Mint I've not been pulled over yet in it but I've had police stop me at the lights asking about it because they've not seen 1 for years

I reported the car found awhile ago because i didnt want it impounded and scrapped. I still have the logbook somwhere. Lol anyways i ay bothered and im glad shes being looked after.

If u ever decide to sell her let me know. How much did u pay for her ?

I paid £850 May 2013 no tax or mot not been on the road since 2010 took it for an MOT next day before I looked at it and just failed on bits 2 tiny patches of welding were the front seats bolt through the floor , rear brake cylinders and bottom ball joint rubbers. But I've spent about £3000 on it now top end engine rebuild, respray, alloys new suspension etc

She sold it for 300 quid. So somone got a good deal at time lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club