Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Interior Light Fitting

jace1969

Has anyone ever fitted the rear interior light or is there a light out there like a battery one

that people use that you can just stick in the middle of the roof or by grab handles either side.

I already have a rear interior light bud but a assume it's easy all you need to do is go get a normal light off a breakers and install it hardest part is cutting the hole a think but after that is getting wires over you can just connect the wires to the existing light and and hey presto you have it

The hole is my problem lol

Could get some one to fit one or just get some sort of stick on battery light.

I think they put them in the newer model,just seeing if anyone done it or got some sort of light.

lol a think once you start you would feel better but a dont suggest a battery light but thats just me just google ford fiesta 2013 breaking they have 2 13 plates i an see one in partmart zetec s and one titanium with hills recycle (ive bought from these places there both good ) hill answer there emails but partmart i would phone and say they will supply the light and the ring around it once you have that ring that would give you the hole size

lol a think once you start you would feel better but a dont suggest a battery light but thats just me just google ford fiesta 2013 breaking they have 2 13 plates i an see one in partmart zetec s and one titanium with hills recycle (ive bought from these places there both good ) hill answer there emails but partmart i would phone and say they will supply the light and the ring around it once you have that ring that would give you the hole size

Cheers mate,will have a look round as its so dark in the morning,strange that they never put one in.

Yep put one in mine. God the mount/surround from a mondeo and a light unit (same as in the front with leds) dr eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Yep put one in mine. God the mount/surround from a mondeo and a light unit (same as in the front with leds) dr ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Lol,what aint you done to yours,i should just ask you first and see if you have done it :)

Did you have it done for you and run it from the front one.

Yep bought another light as per the front one, got a mondeo light surround and took power from the front.

Oh, and always assume I had it done for me LOL

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club