Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pressure Wash Or Not? Detailing Beginner...

cgooderham94

Excellent, cheers Steven. :)

Might be worth writing a new thread for the guide as I'm sure lots of people are interested! I've been detailing for years but certainly not pro and it's good to see other peoples methods etc.

No problem tomsfocus. If you need anymore advice or a review of any products just pm me as I've used most that are out there. Looking into starting a detailing thread for the hole car covering everything and will get up once I've written it.

Steven,

I know you've given me heaps of advice already but could you send me through your full guide too?

I have a whole day tomorrow to detail my car so want to do my first proper job of it.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well after spending all day on the car I've finally achieved the finish I was looking for! I'll upload pictures tomorrow as the lights too poor now. (Hopefully it won't get to dirty on the way to the partners, ahhhh!)

Great stuff glad you've got the body work how you want it now. Be good to see the pictures when you upload them.

Well at last here's a few snaps of my ZS140, pictures don't really do it justice but they'll do!

post-60136-142218736594_thumb.jpgpost-60136-142218739118_thumb.jpgpost-60136-142218745143_thumb.jpgpost-60136-142218747698_thumb.jpgpost-60136-142218758547_thumb.jpg

Looks great cgooderham94. You've done a really good job on it. Like I've said if you need anymore advice just pm me of message on this thread.

• 1 month later...

Some fine examples here fellas....just take mine to the hand car wash near where I live and I thought it looked good till I saw some of the pics on here

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone an opinion on this stuff please... Enduroseal 5 Year Paint Sealant Protection

My advice to you would be don't waste your money. Yo will be lucky to get 12months out of any of these paint sealents.

OK Ta for advice

No problem there is only a couple that work out there and they never claim to last more than a year. The dealer applied or ones that claim 5 years are never good and there far to expensive for the claims they make.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club