Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You

JAR897

To everone who has helped me choose the car, from the specification back 3 months ago, to the details on certain areas and topics addressed, Thank You!

You have been the support needed to help me end up with a top quality car! Would recommend not only the Fiesta but also the FOC to anyone!

Thank you again.

:D

John Alexander Rowley.

P.s. See you at the meeting this Sunday if your coming :)

Well don't disappear just because you have your car.

Called the dealer today - started off by saying I have a build date of 28/07/09 and then when we talked more, and he looked on another screen that said a propsed build date of Eary August.

Either way he reckons he has been advised of a delivery date in the last 2 weeks of August so in plenty'ish time for the 1 September 59 plate . . .

Paul - here's hoping eh? Mind you, if your car comes first then my dealer will be off my Christmas card list for sure! :lol:

Paul - here's hoping eh? Mind you, if your car comes first then my dealer will be off my Christmas card list for sure! :lol:

Not sure my dealer would be on my Xmas card list anyway - the new car might tho! LOL

lol not going anywhere guys, just a quick thanks thats all :)

It sounded like you were signing off. How many miles did you do today?

lol, done a total now of just over 110 :)

Took it for a drive with my dad down some nice roads towards ironbridge, and it realy shows its potential.

I'm trying to keep the rev's fairly limited (below 4000) for the first 500 miles, and breaking hard to a minium too.

But you can tell from the precision steering and light wheel that its best attribute is its ability to handel at all different speeds! That said, it is going to take some getting used to when driving over potholes etc as its a lot more twitchy (responsive) than my old car!

Either way, chuffed to bits with it, as is the whole family and everyone about too :)

Infact, call me a show off, but im going to drive past my old school today at "lunch" to see what reactions I can get.

Already had the #1 under 21's womens netball team say how "fit" it was and sat in it, not to mention my neighbours all coming round to admire it :)

And you wonder why I wanted a Fiesta? lol. :D

i get people round all the time admiring my 12 year old fiesta.... :lol:

lol, done a total now of just over 110 :)

Took it for a drive with my dad down some nice roads towards ironbridge, and it realy shows its potential.

I'm trying to keep the rev's fairly limited (below 4000) for the first 500 miles, and breaking hard to a minium too.

But you can tell from the precision steering and light wheel that its best attribute is its ability to handel at all different speeds! That said, it is going to take some getting used to when driving over potholes etc as its a lot more twitchy (responsive) than my old car!

Either way, chuffed to bits with it, as is the whole family and everyone about too :)

Infact, call me a show off, but im going to drive past my old school today at "lunch" to see what reactions I can get.

Already had the #1 under 21's womens netball team say how "fit" it was and sat in it, not to mention my neighbours all coming round to admire it :)

And you wonder why I wanted a Fiesta? lol. :D

POSER!!!

(jealous <_< )

POSER!!!

(jealous <_< )

you know you will do exactly the same when you get yours!

I might . . . . . B)