Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S Mk7.5 Modifications

Jordan_95
聽Share

I'm looking to do small modifications to the exterior and interior of my new car 馃憣 not looking for any engine modifications ... Yet :b just focusing on more of the looks at the moment to make it stand out a little , anybody got any recommendations on what I could get for the new car? :)

Had a little read of it an like the blue strip you got above the glove box , mought have to try this with a red strip as I getting red footwell lights as well to match with cup holder light as well

• 3 weeks later...

Mods I've done to mine:

Wind deflectors,

Tints,

Head and rear light tints,

Led sidelights,

Xenon dipped lights,

Gloss black wrapped interior (silver trim,)

Blue footlights,

Carbon fibre door mirrors,

ST rear diffuser

I think that's it haha.

• 2 years later...

Where can i get wind deflectors for my fiesta zetec s mk7.5? its 3 door but i can't find them anywhere.

22 hours ago, alexcee_ said:

Where can i get wind deflectors for my fiesta zetec s mk7.5? its 3 door but i can't find them anywhere.

Heko make them for the 3 door mk7.5, you can get them from eBay or amazon.聽

• 1 year later...

P1030758.JPGP1030760.JPG

How about a glass's stowage. I got this one from a scrap Mondeo with the same colour trim. If you do, make sure you get the metal reinforcing ring. Use it to mark out where to cut. I had to modify the attaching legs by cutting them off and repositioning them and bonding into position. The interior light and Mic where a straight swap. As mine is keyless I had to reposition a receiver a couple of inches towards the driver side. It cost 拢5.

• 4 months later...
On 7/25/2017 at 3:01 PM, alexcee_ said:

The Climair聽mk7 ones fit perfectly and look better than the Heko ones IMHO. 聽I just took them from my MK7 and have fitted to both my 7.5's! 聽Heko are cheaper though.