Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Video Playlist

JAR897

Hey guys..

So a few of you may recall that I promised that when I had my car I would create a youtube channel for all the videos I take of the car!

So HERE IT IS!

http://www.youtube.com/jarowley897

I have made a playlist called "Ford Fiesta Titanium X" which will show ALL videos related to the Fiesta which I have uploeded :) You need to click onto the playlist to display all the videos in that list!

If you want me to take any other videos (of anything car related) then reply here and ill do my best to take the video today as frankly I have nothing better to do :)

Much love x

Looks really good! I particularly like the folding door mirrors and the leather. The chrome goes very well with the grey paint.

Thank you :)

This was my main decision during the process of ordering the car. Should I go with White paint (which shows off the bodykit, but hides the chrome) or the Gray (which shows the bodykit to a lesser extent but shows the chrome more).

I think I went for the right decision, as the Sea gray doesn't hide the bodykit one bit, and looks Butch and Mean (hence a male name as aposed to a traditional female one)! :)

Reversing out of the space next to a standard Fiesta, which is the best looking small hatch you can get atm, shows just how much the dress up kit and alloys improve it - that is one hell of a good looking car you have got there JAR. Keep the video's coming.

I guess I will have to do the same once I get mine delivered too and send it to you and you can be the custodian of a Titanium X folder on YouTube.

Thank you :)

This was my main decision during the process of ordering the car. Should I go with White paint (which shows off the bodykit, but hides the chrome) or the Gray (which shows the bodykit to a lesser extent but shows the chrome more).

I think I went for the right decision, as the Sea gray doesn't hide the bodykit one bit, and looks Butch and Mean (hence a male name as aposed to a traditional female one)! :)

Does that mean I have to give my car a girlie name then or does having the body kit and alloys mean I can have a boys name for mine too??

i'm too jealous to comment!

i was looking at a used car showroom yesterday and it was scary how many of them i could actually afford on finance

Lol, you can give it whatever name you want :)

I went for the name "Marty" for a few main reasons:

1) Marty McFly from Back to the Future - Technological Delorian - Mine has technology pack (but no Time Flux Capaciter!)

2) Marty - Male name - body kit / wheels make it butcher than the 'normal' fiesta, don't think a girls name would suit it, specailly in sea gray

3) Sea gray Shark - Colour obvs makes it Sea Gray,

4) Shark - not only does the Sea Gray reference tie in, but it also reminds me of a shark with that low front lip and large grill like a sharks mouth, and the headlights looking like a sharks peircing eyes!

Marty, the Sea Gray Shark!

Also think the name "Marty" suits the style of the car to a tea :)

Mine has technology pack (but no Time Flux Capaciter!)

that should be your first and only mod to the car, who needs back seat?!

i'm too jealous to comment!

i was looking at a used car showroom yesterday and it was scary how many of them i could actually afford on finance

Can you really afford it tho MP?

well, no

but that's insurance's fault

there were some cars on about £70 a month which i could afford, but then the insurance is silly on anything more powerful than a hairdryer

John - car looks fantastic.

Mike - most of us started small remember. You've only just passed your test, it does you good to drive something (how shall I put it?) less than brand new for a bit.

I started with clapped out Nissan Micra that had as much street cred as a tank top - but I loved it because it was my car.

John - car looks fantastic.

Mike - most of us started small remember. You've only just passed your test, it does you good to drive something (how shall I put it?) less than brand new for a bit.

I started with clapped out Nissan Micra that had as much street cred as a tank top - but I loved it because it was my car.

Ahh, memories - my first car was a black Suzuki SC100GX (google it to see one) FTR 611X - great fun and loved it and then my second car was a brand new Mini Mayfair B935 GPN. . .

Mike, you have a fantastic first car. I had a mk5, loved it and will never forget it.

No he didn't - your handbrake's different :lol:

new video coming in the next hour - auto lights feature + red bulbs installed in the last 20 mins! Tkae a look gone 10.30 :)

<taps foot> JAR - you tease :lol: