Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xvision Daytime Running Lights

StumpyBloke

Just found this page from Xvision and their new daytime running lights. Personally I think they look really good on the Mk7 Fiesta and am tempted. Anyone got these or know anything like prices etc? Cheers.

http://www.xvisionsystems.com/Products/Daylight-Running-Lights/

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

My personal opinion is that any drl's that aren't oem look cheap and tacky

• Like 1

They don't look too bad on the picture but as glynnzs has said when there not oem they can sometimes look cheap and tacky.

They look like the OEM's from the new Renault Clio, I am sure it will do the trick, but I don't think it fits the look of the Fiesta

I prefer DRL's inside the head lamp cluster, otherwise they look like an after thought or just randomly stuck on.

The Renault Clio's are a casing point.

Yeah I am with you on the 'combined' units but they just aren't made for this model :(

I bought a set off eBay (combined) ones which was sold as daytime running lights, however they are only wired up to come on with the sidelights, and even if it's wired up to work as DRLs, the actual LEDs are not bright enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 3 weeks later...

I decided to go for a set of these in the end. Will hopefully get them fitted soon...post-55595-142384888685_thumb.jpgpost-55595-142384889721_thumb.jpgpost-55595-142384890714_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Fitted these this weekend and am really happy with them post-55595-142419560177_thumb.jpgpost-55595-142419562053_thumb.jpgpost-55595-142419563382_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC