Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Technically A New Member...

ifoundmyalloys

Hi everyone.

Been lurking on here for an absolute age so thought I should rear my ugly head and say hello haha.

Bit about me,

My name is Ian and I'm from Glasgow. I've always loved Fords ever since I saw a mk1 RS when I was about 13 (might have been the gt40 first but that wasn't in person.)

I loved that car so much I bought my affordable equivalent in 2010 when I passed my test, a 10 plate mk2.5 focus zetec in panther black.

I now own a 63 plate zetec s fiesta and love it even more than my focus :D

Anyway,

Hope to be of some use to you guys.

Carry on being a relaxed and fun forum!

Cheers for the warm welcome guys!

Where abouts are you Stef? What's the meets like (if any?)

Ian I am in Kirkcaldy.

Our meets are generally just half a dozen guys. From Fife, Falkirk and Glasgow. We try to choose a different location each time to cater fairly for everyone who goes.

Last year we done things like Falkirk wheel and Glasgow transport museum - pretty low key meets. We generally meet around midday and go for lunch somewhere, in theory once a month if possible but we currently have nothing organised for this year yet.

That sounds good to be honest.

Let's be fair though, no one wants to do anything in January haha! Trying to overcome the battering everyone's bank took at Christmas takes a month in itself!

• Like 1