Side Stripes ?

Gazjs

What Colour of Side Stripe?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Judging on the the picture in my sig

• Sky Blue
    • Grass Green
    • None

Ok, so i have been thinking of getting a side stripe for my car, similar to that on the St model. But i am stuck between 2 colours or whether to even get them atall. Help :D

None.

I agree; definitely none.

with the colour of your car id say none, iv got the fiesta like the 1 in my sig pick and im going for the stripes on mine in white only the side stripes doin the white grill tomoro its guna look so fresh just need a ford stensil now to spray on to it :lol:

If the car comes with stripe's as standard from the factory.....fair enough, but to add sticky back plastic ala blue peter..........no, as i have said before,dont like added sticky stripes/checkerboard roof ,etc,etc IMHO,............ but its your car ,and your choice....me.......... I would leave it alone

but best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

Kristal

with the colour of your car id say none, iv got the fiesta like the 1 in my sig pick and im going for the stripes on mine in white only the side stripes doin the white grill tomoro its guna look so fresh just need a ford stensil now to spray on to it :lol:

Put some pics up once you have done it

Got some samples comming out from DMB graphics, but the more i think about it now, the more i see it as being pointless and not very attractive :lol:

Spend the money on something else :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club