Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Wont Start

Tasha harrison

Hi all.

My car shut off whilst driving (abs light kept flicking on and off aswell as the radio) and when I tried turning it on it did the clicking sound.

My car no longer starts - just clicks several times when I try to start. I tested the battery with a booster battery and it turns on whislt this is attached but as soon as I take it off the battery it shuts off.

I replaced the battery and it only lasted a day untill when I started it again all the lights started flashing. Like the abs light and the radio turned on and off then the car turns off. I then try turning it on again but does the clicking noise. I attached a battery booster to it and left it on the battery for 10 minutes. Starts up then shuts of again after a mintue.

Engine light is on and I know it could mean anything. Anyone had this experience befor?

Thanks

Its not the battery thats the isse. Been replaced by a new one and charged up also. Still doesnt hold power.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club