Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Experiencing Play In Steering Wheel?

axcjon

I have started another thread to try and diagnose a problem with my steering wheel.

I was wondering if anyone that drives a 2013 + fiesta is experiencing any play in the steering wheel? Does it feel a little loose? I'm wondering if it's normal for the car?

All good here Bro.

Check the tires but it would be very unusual for them to be worn out so much unless you drift :p

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Tyre pressures too high can cause that sensation. If there is "play" it's usually accompanied by a clunk you can hear and usually feel. Track rod ends and ball joints are favourites to check.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Take it to your ford dealer as its under warranty. Let them check it out and diagnose if theres any thing wrong.as its steering related safety issue get it checked asap .

my steering was like this when it was -6........Black ice and snow on road causes this sensation

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club