Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Annoying Neighbours -.-

Jordan_95

So my neighbours been doing my head in recently , they are the ones who after a party got in there car drunk an reversed into my old car (Peugeot) left a massive dent in my door leaving the window f***** and now they have gone an stolen my parking space I have used for the last 2 months ... Are you serious ?!

so i have resulted to parking like this -.- until they leave

post-60890-0-16617700-1422223225_thumb.j

DOES THE PARKING SPACE HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT?

if not suck it up.parking is at a premium,i sometimes have to end up parking down my road.

if it comes with the house,crucifie the b'stards :angry:

if its a driveway on your house then do what i had to do in a very similar situation,i parked across there car and left it for an age.soon peed them off and opened up future discussions.

where i live now i had to educate an old chap who had the smallest car in the road but always parked his car across rather then end on and used to take up 3 parking spaces.once he got feed up of getting blocked in by me and having to knock on my door on various occasions and my refusal to move my car he soon realized it was his making of the problems.now he parks as the rest of the road no more problems. :)

i dint even want to park benhind them as they reversed into my last car and denied it an police did nothing although their neighbour saw it =/

yeah i can understand that,install a cctv maybe?

is this a space that is allocated to the house?

im not too sure if it is , i think its meant to be allocated to this house , i only recently just moves into my girlfriends house, i was thinking of getting a little camera in the window or something but just need to find a decent one =/

I've had this kind of thing happening too but not as bad. The flats where I live each have an allocated parking space but they aren't marked, so sometimes I find a random car in my space. I then keep checking and move back into my space the moment they drive off haha. Can't be bothered causing drama over it, in my case there is some extra space to park so I just let them get on with it.

When they reversed into your car, I'm surprised the police didn't do anything because there could have been paint transferred from one car to the other. They could have at least checked for that.

if the area is owned by a private company file a complaint.

There was a little paint on there which they said oh we will come and take a sample of but they never did , so I didn't go to work as didn't want to risk loosing the little paint I had on the vehicle , an they came next week an said oh it's not enough anymore when none of it had moved ... Then didn't contact me for a long period of time an then got a letter saying they couldn't find the red saloon In question they will keep the investigation open for 6 months an then close it ... 😠

my last house i had this issue was public road parking but right infront of my house no body ever parked in it except me and everyone knew this in the street and a new guy in the street who has a driveway btw who lived 10 doors up/1 with parking across road from his house too kept parking in it ....... even tho it was a good walk from his house i stopped him n asked why he parked there n he said and i quote ..... "car has a oil leak and dont want to ruin my driveway" fair doos but why park down here? (he said dont want his sons car slipping on the oil) well i had a stiff chat to him and he never parked there again till i moved .... i was ragin no fact it was parking there fact he had his own parking and a parkin space across the road from him plus he was bad at parking bum out every time near a t junction too....... but i resolved mines very fast but i know you get some a-holes

They just !Removed! me off , this morning I moved my car back into the space an soon I will be looking at cameras to put in the window to keep an eye out on the car , as 2 incidents happened with the last an I knew exactly who did it but still police sat on their !Removed! an did nothing

Guys, whilst I appreciate people do our head in parking like idiots, we don't want to have to see multiple '!Removed!' comments on your posts. Please keep the language appropriate as per the forum rules.

• Like 3

Sorry jeeb didn't realise cr*p and as* were bad words :/

Sorry jeeb didn't realise cr*p and as* were bad words :/

Maybe we can replace certain letters in those words with "@" and "$" :innocent:

Haha, Phil erm... No

And we try to run a family friendly environment, if you don't want your kids standing in the supermarket screaming those words rill they pass out, we try to keep them from the forum.

These days we as mods can't tell what word was substituted, so whilst you may type one of those, it just blanks it out and you can only imagine the level of words used. :-)

• Like 1

If it turns out that the parking space is allocated, or belongs to, your girlfriend's house, would installing a parking space post be an option?

Sent from Ye Olde iPadde using Ford OC