Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Car Cam Videos

supercmaxer

Im loving the new cam I have although I wish it would read number plates in the dark despite it having night vision.

Well within two days I caught 3 drivers being twats, first one was a Volvo driver who was hanging of my back door so I turned the camera round so you can see how close he was then he tried to undertake me so I turned the camera pointing out the passenger window and then got his attention just to show him ITS ALL ON CAMERA LOL LOL he smiled and then backed off.....

The second one was a old man again sitting of my back door and because he was impatient he decided to undertake me and then cut me up without indictor, he pulled over to the left lane and again I thought id show him what I have, he smiled then backed off I got his number plate.

This morning a white van driver undertook about 5 cars including myself, he sat in the inside lane for a while, I was behind a car in the outside lane leaving more than the 2 second gap just incase he slams on (the road was wet), just as I increased my speed he thought he would indicate (omg yes he did just indicate most don't) and turn in to my path, leaving me but to back off, now ill upload the video justso you can all judge for yourself.

Ok so how do I upload a file that's 3 mins long?

Sounds like you've caught more bad drivers in 2 days than I've caught on mine in a few months lol. Easiest way to get the video on here is to upload it to Youtube and post the link here.

• Like 1

Sounds like you've caught more bad drivers in 2 days than I've caught on mine in a few months lol. Easiest way to get the video on here is to upload it to Youtube and post the link here.

Lol, it's funny when you point to the camera. First they give you all the fingers and then they shut up once you have showed them the camera. I'll gove it a go.

Thanks.

When i fitted mine i took my daughter to Asda on a test run and 5 mins up the road stopped at a crossing and the bloke in front barely waited for the woman to get past his driver side wing and drove through a red light,,,,, then pulled over 10m after that in to a taxi layby,,, go figure lol

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club