Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My first 1001 miles...

Flic

Can't believe I've owned my car for over 2 months now, I'm still as in love with it as ever. Couldn't be more pleased with him :D So far, *touch wood* I've had no faults whatsoever, electrical, engine or otherwise. Though I'm sad to say I've lost the new car smell :lol: either that or I'm used to it! Anyways, to those of you waiting for yours, it's sooooo worth it. I washed fabio yesterday as it's been the first weekend in about 3 that it hasn't rained! Took me 3 hours and I loved every minute :D Any excuse to !Removed! some pictures :D

5255_114299062203_500237203_2822371_3932063_n.jpg

5255_114299167203_500237203_2822372_3460485_n.jpg

5255_114299262203_500237203_2822373_5966608_n.jpg

5255_114299322203_500237203_2822374_4214727_n.jpg

5255_114299517203_500237203_2822385_2692371_n.jpg

That is a good looking car. I do like Vision - it was third choice :lol:

Turtle wax make an interior polish with new car smell - it works!

Never be afraid to show us pictures - but could you paint it white first? ;)

I never considered vision, thought it looked to light in the book, but now i have seen your pictured i think it looks great, starting to wounder if i chose the right colour :(

:lol: Sure, I'll just nip outside with the tip-ex! Vision was never a choice for me, I wanted the black or grey! But then our eyes met in the show room and it was love at first sight :wub:

I'll have to look into the turtle wax! Has anyone found a car air freshener that actually works? I have a pink flip flop and it smells of nooooothing

I never considered vision, thought it looked to light in the book, but now i have seen your pictured i think it looks great, starting to wounder if i chose the right colour :(

It's beautiful in real life, the brochure does it no justice! What colour have you gone for?

When did you order Chris? You seem unsure about a few things, maybe worth calling your dealer and changing the order?

I originally ordered a black Zetec S - which became a white Titanium two weeks after my original order. I lost two weeks of waiting time, but figured it was worth it.

If I bought blue - it would have been Vision. The other two aren't very lively.

When did you order Chris? You seem unsure about a few things, maybe worth calling your dealer and changing the order?

I originally ordered a black Zetec S - which became a white Titanium two weeks after my original order. I lost two weeks of waiting time, but figured it was worth it.

If I bought blue - it would have been Vision. The other two aren't very lively.

The order only went in the other day so i can change it if i want, to be honest i would like the performance of the petrol 1.6 but like like the mpg and the road tax of the diesel, been driving a Yaris for the past 6 years and love the performance of that, if Toyota hadn't messed the design of the new Yaris up I would have probably gone for that.

Flic I have gone for the Ocean blue. your right about the brochure not showing the cars in the best light, i would have even looked at the white one in the book, but after seeing a few pics on here it was a strong contender, so was the black, but i have had a black car before and i never thought it looked clean.

This is ocean I think...

gallery_6631_109_619158.jpg

Yep, that's an ocean blue. MY ocean blue! :lol:

You're right about the brochure not showing off the colours very well. My dealer had an ocean blue fiesta to show me. It was a toss up between blue or black but black is a pain to keep clean!

Black is a pain to keep clean!

It is but it's looks abfab when it's polished--my other car is a shiny black Sportka. :P

Originally I had ordered a black Fiesta but as soon as I saw the hot magenta black went out of the window!

Perhaps just as well; one black car's enough! ;)

Haha.

I nearly went for Ocean blue, however I'm certain I made the right choice with Vision as it's stunning :-)

And true to form, it's raining now!! Rubbish :(

i originally went for vision blue but started to have doubts after a month, rung my dealer and he said i could change because the buil date hadnt happened yet. so went to the showroom and there was a white zetec s and love nearly happened there and then,

im too excited but each to there own!!

wow mines is 3 months old and now sittin 9000ish miles...i'll be takin a pic of the 10k mark soon.

wow mines is 3 months old and now sittin 9000ish miles...i'll be takin a pic of the 10k mark soon.

Jeez thats mega miles. Do you work miles away from where you live?

WeeLady gets driven aroond oor beautiful country each day. :D

WeeLady gets driven aroond oor beautiful country each day. :D

I must look out for you then :)

weelady is awfy spotable!

missed the pic of 10k :( BF! :ph34r:

mair pink yins in scotland noo.

It is but it's looks abfab when it's polished--my other car is a shiny black Sportka. :P

Originally I had ordered a black Fiesta but as soon as I saw the hot magenta black went out of the window!

Perhaps just as well; one black car's enough! ;)

Black isnt hard to keep clean. We've had some real good rain lately and everytime it does, my car looks great! I did polish it so maybe thats why it just keeps looking i've just washed it when it rains. Simples. :)

Black isnt hard to keep clean. We've had some real good rain lately and everytime it does, my car looks great! I did polish it so maybe thats why it just keeps looking i've just washed it when it rains. Simples. :)

Well, having had several black cars over the last few years, all I meant was that black shows every little mark and as soon as it's been washed it needs doing again.

But I don't mind as the little Sportka is such a blast to drive.

I have to prise the keys out of Mrs Hedgepig's paw first of course.............the cheek of it; anybody would think it was her car!!!!!!! :lol: :P

Well, having had several black cars over the last few years, all I meant was that black shows every little mark and as soon as it's been washed it needs doing again.

But I don't mind as the little Sportka is such a blast to drive.

I have to prise the keys out of Mrs Hedgepig's paw first of course.............the cheek of it; anybody would think it was her car!!!!!!! :lol: :P

That was going to be my next car the Sportka, then they changed the shape and I thought I would regret buying the old shaped car. My Ka Zetec was nippy so I can only imagine how fun the Sportka would have been.

That was going to be my next car the Sportka, then they changed the shape and I thought I would regret buying the old shaped car. My Ka Zetec was nippy so I can only imagine how fun the Sportka would have been.

If you want a Sportka you have to have the old shape as that's all there is.

I certainly don't regret buying it as it's such a great driver's car and without doubt will be a future classic.

Mrs Hedgepig loves it as it's a totally different drive to her previous Ka (Luxury) and the only time I get to drive it is when it wants a drink...................the garage is 5 mins away but sometimes it takes me about half an hour!!!!!! :lol:

Yeah I know there is only the old shape - I just didn't want an old shaped car, even though it is much nicer than the new shape.

Yep, that's an ocean blue. MY ocean blue! :lol:

You're right about the brochure not showing off the colours very well. My dealer had an ocean blue fiesta to show me. It was a toss up between blue or black but black is a pain to keep clean!

I very nearly went for Ocean Blue, it was a really close call between that & Panther Black - as 2 of my previous 5 cars were black including the Astra which I traded in against the Fiesta, I fancied a change! Finally decided on a Panther Black Titanium though, then spent most of the 11 week wait for delivery thinking maybe I should have gone for Ocean! However personally think I made the right choice as the chrome trim looks great against the black bodywork & as I wash my car every week anyway it usually looks quite clean! But you're right, black does show the muck! Guy around the corner has one in Ocean Blue & that looks good too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club