Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where has everyone gone?

DanGull

I usually have a nosey every day, not been on this weekend - fell down some stairs on Saturday and damaged some muscles in my leg, computer didn't seem very appealing :(

Sorry to hear that Karen--hope you are feeling better now.

Just keep the intake of wine down now though........... ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DanGull

• Bashful

• irononreverse

• hedgepig

Top Posters In This Topic

Thirded bashful - hope you feel better.

Awwww thank you people, it's pretty painful but the drugs help ;) Got quite an important course for work tomorrow so am going to hobble in for that - what a trooper!! Hopefully be able to drive again by the end of the week.

How does everyone know each other's names? I swear I've been browsing on here for a good few months now and no one's ever used anyone's real name up until a couple of days ago!

Mysterious...

How does everyone know each other's names? I swear I've been browsing on here for a good few months now and no one's ever used anyone's real name up until a couple of days ago!

Mysterious...

Aha.... we had a post a while ago introducing ourselves... maybe you were looking for your nose that day or something. We could use your real name if we knew it?

Aha.... we had a post a while ago introducing ourselves... maybe you were looking for your nose that day or something. We could use your real name if we knew it?

Ahh... I still haven't found it. People keep saying it's right in front of me but I see nothing!

My name's chris, though people have started calling me panda... Whether this is in preparation for some eye blacking on my behalf, I don't know...

Ahh... I still haven't found it. People keep saying it's right in front of me but I see nothing!

My name's chris, though people have started calling me panda... Whether this is in preparation for some eye blacking on my behalf, I don't know...

I hope not!

I hope not!

Well I'm not round or eat bamboo... What else do pandas do?

Well I'm not round or eat bamboo... What else do pandas do?

They certainly don't drive a Fiesta, that's for sure.... and you've changed your avatar

I came back to this forum after unfortunate life circumstances and this place has turnd to a ghost forum :(

Its a big shame really as i was hoping people would have started project threads as im about to within the next month or so and now i've noticed so much hostility.

Another shame is how people come on here announce theyre buying a new ford and then dissapear!

Rant Over!!!!

I'm still here though! :lol:

They certainly don't drive a Fiesta, that's for sure.... and you've changed your avatar

I felt a bit of an outsider, not having a fiesta as my avatar. So I've hopped onto the bandwagon!

Are pandas the ones that are dying out because they don't have s*x, or am I thinking of something else? :blink:

I felt a bit of an outsider, not having a fiesta as my avatar. So I've hopped onto the bandwagon!

Are pandas the ones that are dying out because they don't have s*x, or am I thinking of something else? :blink:

:o

I came back to this forum after unfortunate life circumstances and this place has turnd to a ghost forum :(

Its a big shame really as i was hoping people would have started project threads as im about to within the next month or so and now i've noticed so much hostility.

Another shame is how people come on here announce theyre buying a new ford and then dissapear!

Rant Over!!!!

I'm still here though! :lol:

Hey Muppet -

Hostility? Where? I have to say this is one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on. Fair bit of harmless banter mind.

It's good to have you here anyway.

Chris - my avatar isn't even my car! At least yours is. Mine's left hand drive, but the only pic of white Titanium with dress up kit/X pack I could find. :lol:

Chris - my avatar isn't even my car! At least yours is. Mine's left hand drive, but the only pic of white Titanium with dress up kit/X pack I could find. :lol:

I noticed your pic was a left hand drive. I'm a bit reluctant to go back to my old one now. It's starting to resemble a panda a bit too much...

I certainly haven't found that out about Pandas myself..... :o

Well I'm Emily. I'm sure you know that by now :)

What's with the face!? I'm not going extinct!

I was just shocked at what you said - me being so bashful ;)

I was just shocked at what you said - me being so bashful ;)

I apologise for my shocking use of crude language! I hope you've managed to recompose yourself.

Oh, and hello emily! I did NOT know that was your name! Sometimes I wonder if I am actually reading this forum or whether I'm just staring blankly at the screen like a potato!

I'm Karen incase you didn't know

I'm Karen incase you didn't know

Hi karen! I knew I'd seen your name somewhere before. Then I realised it was page 2 of this thread... :(

Hi karen! I knew I'd seen your name somewhere before. Then I realised it was page 2 of this thread... :(

That's maybe why you asked how we all knew each others names

Hey Muppet -

Hostility? Where? I have to say this is one of the friendliest forums I've ever been on. Fair bit of harmless banter mind.

It's good to have you here anyway.

O.K, hostility may be the wrong word im actually looking for??? I dunno!! :unsure: But yea, it just seems ages before people tend to reply to some topics posted or if they're replied to at all!! :blink:

Anyway, thanx mate and please all of you, just to let you know I'm Jason! ;)

That's maybe why you asked how we all knew each others names

... Stop picking on me! :(