Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pictures of my Fiestas :-)

poohbear

Michael, I know I've said this before, but what's the point buying sat navs, private plates, skirts, bumpers, blah blah blah when you can't drive the car cos you're saving up for insurance! Is it just going to be a Fiesta monument? :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• poohbear

• Michael P

• DanGull

• Bashful

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael, I know I've said this before, but what's the point buying sat navs, private plates, skirts, bumpers, blah blah blah when you can't drive the car cos you're saving up for insurance! Is it just going to be a Fiesta monument? :lol:

because i am crap with my money and want it to be lovely for when i can buy it!

because i am crap with my money and want it to be lovely for when i can buy it!

:lol: Me too!

woo!!

a private plate is something i've always wanted since i started to cut out little bits of card and stick them on my toy cars with my dream number plate (2910 MP)

finding M11 HKL has made my week and i really want to save up the money to get it now, its something that can stay with you for every car you get and i think they're really cool!

Hedge, Gull and Bash - now that has a ring. Welcome on board. :lol:

Sounds like a firm of dodgy solictors............bit like bodgit and scarper the friendy builders :lol:

woo!!

a private plate is something i've always wanted since i started to cut out little bits of card and stick them on my toy cars with my dream number plate (2910 MP)

finding M11 HKL has made my week and i really want to save up the money to get it now, its something that can stay with you for every car you get and i think they're really cool!

Awwww you poor wee chicken! My mum bought mine otherwise I wouldn't have one

Make that Hedge, Gull, Bash and Pooh :)

hahahahaha

I am rolling so much at that! :lol::lol::lol:

Make that Hedge, Gull, Bash and Pooh :)

hahahahaha

I wish I'd registered as panda now. then I could have been part of the cool club!

I wish I'd registered as panda now. then I could have been part of the cool club!

Cool club - I've never been told that before - yeeehaaa - always wanted to be in the cool club! :)

i found a privite plate for me AP54 LEX but then it sold so mite get AP-- LEX ( 2 other numbas)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club