Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full on Detail

greenymk7

that would completely depend on how thorough you wanted to be.

obviously you don't have to do that all the time so its best to spend quite a bit of time doing it a couple of times a year just to make sure everything is done.

i personally like to spend just under a full day cleaning so i no its sorted for a few months.

other things to think about - door shuts, boot shuts, door sills, inside arches and under the back bumper

Sorry for being a pest greeny, when you say foam the car if possible, are you meaning with a power washer? I haven't got one of them - I usually just hose it then wash it.

yes foaming the car is with a pressure washer.

you don't need to do this but it does help loosen and tough tar and general road dirt.

using a hose is fine though, personally if i were using just a hose then i would wash the top half of the car then change the water for the bottom half as a hose sometimes doesnt get all the big dirt off

yes foaming the car is with a pressure washer.

you don't need to do this but it does help loosen and tough tar and general road dirt.

using a hose is fine though, personally if i were using just a hose then i would wash the top half of the car then change the water for the bottom half as a hose sometimes doesnt get all the big dirt off

Thanks Greeny, my neighbour has a pressure washer I can borrow but I've never seen them using foam, and her black BMW is covered in swirls!!!!

Oooooooooo I think my dodo juice parecel might arrive tomorrow, postal strike pending :D