Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Else Into Chemical Guys?

luke.grimbley

Still fairly new to detailing myself but I have been really impressed with Chemical Guys products. Anyone else using them? Just got my latest delivery.. :)

post-45150-0-91359500-1423091966_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

I've subscribed to their channel on YouTube, their car care products look very impressive, I personally use "Bilt Hamber" products through a friend and they seem to win most tests on Autoexpress and "Bilt Hamber" are brilliant! Best I've used so far and I don't mind paying out for car care products am abit ocd with our cars showroom condition inside and out, I'll wait to see how you go on with ur new purchase b4 I buy.

• 1 month later...

I just (this minute) tried their no touch snow foam, and that's got me convinced - car and wheels are all pristine and I haven't once touched the car, prior it was utterly filthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 2 weeks later...

I did our 3 cars yesterday with "Demon Shine Snow Foam" not bad ? Pricey for 2 litres @£10 and it's now empty but I had to go over it with hand with a sponge and use "Wonder Wheels" on the alloys + our Jet wash I'll have to order some

It's not as good as the advert suggests? and I definatley wouldn't buy this product again.

• Like 1

I've recently bought myself a few bottles of Chemical Guys stuff, Orange degreaser, fabric cleaner, fabric protector, wet look polish and some lush Cherry air freshener. I've yet to try most of them but hoping to try them this week.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

I've started using Inspired automotive snow foam w/wax, QDS, show shine and I've got to say there products kick a55! The price is great, the quality is top level.. and there show shine (black restorer) is out of this world! I've got the car booked in with them for swirl removal next month.

I've sealed all my glass with CarbonCollective Glass.. the beading is amazing. This will last around 6 months. I clean my glass with autoglym glass polish!

I do my best not to limit myself with branding. I have bits and Bob's from autoglym, autosmart, auto finesse, blackfire, gyeon, nanolex, wolf's chemicals, carlack, Swissvax, muc-off and other's.

They all make products that have a place in my detailing kit. "Must have" products for me.

I made a start on my new fiesta last Sunday. I should have started a thread.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah ive got a few different makes due to different reviews etc! I think I'll be sticking to carbon collective for glass paint and wheel sealant.. maybe Oracle too. Then I'll go to shine and drive for snow foams, wax, clay bars & most other things. Then autoglym for my glass polish for the inside and general glass cleaning :)

Gyeon view, nanolex ultra and wolf's glass guard are all fantastic glass sealants. I sold my mondeo 9 months after putting gyeon view on it. It was still going just as strong as the day I applied it. I'm running several different wheel sealant tests at the minute.

No reason for you to change if your happy with your products I suppose. I've ended up with loads of different products that do the same thing! Part of the fun I suppose!

I have enough lsp's to last till I die!

• 3 weeks later...

Chemical guys stuff is really good, also like dodo juice and auto finesse products to.

Ive had some auto glym products in the past to and they've done the job.. Always use clean my car for buying my products now

I've made the transition. Purely using Inspired automotive & Carbon Collective!

I keep hearing about "Poorboys" products? Has anyone tried there stuff??,There surposed to be

brilliant? ,soon as run out of my current polish I'll get some.

Poorboys wheel sealant is supposed to be good

• 1 month later...

I keep hearing about "Poorboys" products? Has anyone tried there stuff??,There surposed to be

I've got loads of PB stuff, it is good

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Poorboys is definitely some of the best at its price point. They're wheel sealant glazes and waxes are all good.

Your've convinced me , am getting some !

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried chemical guys Jet seal?

Graham