Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

How Long Does It Take To Find An Idiot!

jeebowhite

Peeving Public!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How long does it take for you to find an idiot?

• 1 minute or less
    • 2 minutes
    • 5 minutes
    • 10 minutes
    • 20 minutes
    • 30 minutes
    • 60 minutes
    • I never find any idiots

I have recently found that almost all the times I get behind the wheel of the car, it takes about 30 seconds before somebody is an idiot and peeves me off!

Its almost guaranteed around where I drive, so I am curious to see how long it takes you guys to get miffed.

• Like 1

Come across them daily on the drive to and from work!

• Like 2

Here in Wales it's awful, no-one can use a roundabout. They all seem to want to give way to the left :unsure: which is unfortunate as there are loads of roundabouts here.

• Like 1

Took about 5 seconds this morning, there area always 2 huge white vans parked deliberately to block my view when coming out of my road, so I guess their owners count as idiots straight away. So my only option is to creep out slowly, until a taxi driver intent on doing 40 down a residential road with cars parked along it decides to come charging up behind me just cos I don't want to do the same.

• Like 1

They walk among us. Ordinarily I find that on most occassions it's Vauxhalls be they unable to move and hold up traffic or aggressively cutting in at a junction because they don't know what give way is. Also get Van drivers on their phones who try take you out, the council vehicles are joke... Their waste management service (the bloke who replaces bin Bags on street bins) always has no idea where they are going.... Its like playing a game of spotter bin, 'oh were is it, were is, There it is! Anchors on swing to the kerb no matter if your behind or in front.

Then there are the saving hero's of the community, the ones who are on their way to an emergency (late to take the kids to school) barrelling along the road at irritatingly stupid speeds. Then when approaching a hazard they throw themselves in the way of the road with their 'I'm coming through ' look whilst imagining their car nees and naws. One of my favourites is the idiots who are the direction they are turning is blocked, static traffic backing out of the junction, they are going nowhere soon so they need to get to the back of the line, even if the back of the line then blocks the main road that was 20 second ago moving.

Sadly my dashcam had not been recording of late, I have loosened the connection it appears do I have repaired that but otherwise, could have brought about 4 samples of idiotic behaviour a day....

• Like 2

Got one on camera this morning,

Ill upload soon,

I was doing the school run,

Lollypop lady stopped traffic and this idiot 7 cars down in the opposite stream of traffic decides to overtake the stram of traffic right outside the school gates with lollypop lady in middle of the road he was coming for me head on lmfao

Thats a guy worthy of the "i dont give a beep about your family sticker" sticker :lol:

Heres the one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Run-You-Stick-!Removed!-Quality-vinyl-sticker-decal-FJ40-4x4-4WD-Family-car-/281160476908?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41767868ec

• Like 2

It's pathetic and amazing how idiotic some people can be!

• Like 1

It's pathetic and amazing how idiotic some people can be!

Had i been the lollypop lady in this situation id show the kids and that idiot in the van that "My Name IS THE LAW!!" and id have used the pole to beat his headlights and bonnet until he reversed all the way back to the start of the line he came out of and you my friend stay there until i say, Ho kay!!

• Like 1

As soon as I leave my street there's a taxi rank so straight away I encounter one or more idiots. Then usually there's some Vauxhall corsa vxr chav that always wants to race my ST every morning with out fail and nearly writes his car off every morning with out fail. As the pleb thinks it's cleaver to over take 3 or more cars a time cause he thinks it's cool. Plus every chav and his dog seems to have a corsa or Astra vxr round my way and they all drive like complete idiots to put it nicely. Then just Vauxhall and VW drivers in general seem to like winding me of the clock.

• Like 1

Stick a hoody on so you blend in, then go around the chav cars and place nails and screws angling against the tyre, that should quieten the streets down...

• Like 2

When i leave Harwich on the A120 to go to work within 5 mins i come across an idiot, the road attracts idiots who insist on doing 30mph on a 70 road.

• Like 1

It was a woman driving the van!!! I hate the school run a pack of fat lazy mothers in pjs dropping there kids at the side of the road and don't start at going home time, if ye get parking spot they double park beside ye & hop their doors off yours or park opposite side of the road completly blocking all traffic, some even sit in their cars for over an hour beforehand to get spot then stare at ye from other side of play yard, until ye wave over to shock them #luckyworkingdads

• Like 1

Every time I drop my wife off for a night shift I end up behind a woman in a Toyota Aygo that I'm sure sits at a junction waiting for me.

She drives at 25mph all the way (including in a 40 zone) and slams the brakes on as soon as she sees a red light even if it's a half mile away.

When she finally coasts to a stop 20 metres from the lights it takes her ages to pull away again.

I'm sure she does it on purpose and picks on me purposely.

• Like 1

I know that feeling. We have those around here

• Like 2

It was a woman driving the van!!!

Well there's a dog eat dog statement lol

Well there's a dog eat dog statement lol

Lenny, run quickly and don't look back. ;)

• Like 2

Lenny run!!! Funniest thing I've read in weeks! Lenny aka the sloth!

I say what I see & I see'd a woman lol

Speaking of idiots I had to point out the bright yellow orange van coming towards ye lenny!!!!!!

• Like 1

I live in Evesham which is full of idiots. The worst are the Golf, Audi and BMW drivers on the bypass who seem to think that roundabouts are for overtaking.

• Like 1

Lenny run!!! Funniest thing I've read in weeks! Lenny aka the sloth!

I say what I see & I see'd a woman lol

Speaking of idiots I had to point out the bright yellow orange van coming towards ye lenny!!!!!!

I Saw the van vicki,

It was on my turf, and i had right of way, not my problem, There problem lenny is once again following through :)

What a pleb Lenny, as for the video you should be fine as there's no laws I know of dashcam around schools and you didn't have any clearly visible faces or anything but if you still want it removing let us know...

What a pleb Lenny, as for the video you should be fine as there's no laws I know of dashcam around schools and you didn't have any clearly visible faces or anything but if you still want it removing let us know...

I deleted it there mate if you can remove th3 post now that enough people saw it,

Its no longer host

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club