Do Not Sell My Personal Information

its only taken two months to do it

taz777

28072009032.jpg

28072009034_2.jpg

28072009035.jpg

Sorry it's taken a while, trying to remember to bring a camera and finding time to do it during work. At least I managed to do it whilst its clean(ish). I will try to take more and get them up asap (promise) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Great looking car,you could always add foot rest plate to match your alloy pedals! check out european parts.

Lovely! Leather interior is very swish

Awesome car!!! Is this the same spec as JAR's?

Thanks :( ,JAR has a Titanium, mines is a Zetec S. Have gone a tad mad with the options though, spent over 2k on extras, much to the annoyance of She Who Must Be Obeyed (as it was an early 40th prezzie) :P :angry: :P

Thanks :( ,JAR has a Titanium, mines is a Zetec S. Have gone a tad mad with the options though, spent over 2k on extras, much to the annoyance of She Who Must Be Obeyed (as it was an early 40th prezzie) :P :angry: :P

Is it Sea Grey or Black?

Is it Sea Grey or Black?

Hi Bashful, its sea grey, not the best pics, they were taken in a hurry with a camera fone. I'll try and do some better ones that show things clearer <_<

Great looking car,you could always add foot rest plate to match your alloy pedals! check out european parts.

That footrest is £40! £40!! For one (1) footrest and four screws!!

That footrest is £40! £40!! For one (1) footrest and four screws!!

NO the footrest is free the screws are £10 each ;)

Do you have a link?

Also are the seats the same ones you get with the titanium x pack?

NO the footrest is free the screws are £10 each ;)

Do you have a link?

Also are the seats the same ones you get with the titanium x pack?

Heres the link for the pedals from Europarts although mine are factory fitted

http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=124&products_id=963

As for the seats, they are different to the Titanium , they have the extra side bolsters (sports seats) and red stiching (that the OH hates) as opposed to standard support an white stitching. The only thing you dont get is any form of lumbar adjustment, so if you have a bad back - try them first as it could influence your Zetec S / Titanium descision

OH I so can;t wait for mine to turn up - so jealous of you guys that have already got their cars

Oh and ps - the car looks great. I like the Zetec S seats - shame you can't get them with the white stitching.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club