Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Covers+ Features?

Brigante

Reading through my owners manual it speaks of features such as hill start assist, eco mode options and the ability to program the car so that it warms up at a certain time ready for when you get in it etc

Having a play with the convers+ on the car it seems pretty limited and none of the features the manual speaks of seems to be there

My car is the mondeo titanium x sport with the nx built in satnav unit (the daddy) so I thought as its the top spec it would have all these extra features

Am I missing something?

Well yes and no to get the other features you would have to have bought them as extras then you can configure them in the converse, the basic functions are radio, computer and warning messages oh and phone if you have.

Type your reg' no into Ford Etis to see how your vehicle is configured

No, you've got the same Converse + as the rest of us The hill assist & auto pre-warm up are definitely extras only and fitted when ordered new at the factory , The phone set up (bluetooth) is brilliant and I wouldn't be with out it.

Thoughtso. Figured they would of been extras. Reading through the manual I was seeing all these feautures and thought hang on how come my beast doesnt have these lol

Wasnt sure if i was being blind or thick missing some secret menu in the convers or if they are just extras

How involved would retrofitting some of them be?

its like most equipment nowadays, manufactures just issue a generic manual covering everthing and every model instead of individual model ones, perhaps we have to be thankfull that they are printed still and not issued on a disc.

That's coming disc / flash drive or more than likely just a simply download from the relevant manufacturer, It'll be more European B.S.!, You'll be saving a tree & the planet by downloading

Can't have a disc/ flash drive in your glovebox for easy reference, the only manual I have is a downloaded one (this due to the car not coming with one previous owner had lost it) and its a pain the !Removed! not having that handy quick reference in the glove box, I don't take my iPad everywhere.

Go on eBay / amazon there must be one for sale on there, I've got one luckily but why would someone take them out of the car in first place?

When i bought my focus it never came with a manual :| so I ended up buying one off eBay

There will be plenty on there

Luckily i made sure my mondeo came with everything

Yep I know they are available in fact if you ask a dealer they may well give you one, the point I was trying to make was a download is not very convenient

Oh aye yes very annoying. I keep my manual in the boot, but sometimes I'll be upstairs n need the manual for reference so rather than treck down to the car I'll have a scroll through the pdf on the laptop and it is very very annoying trying to locate what I need