Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mudflaps

JonnyBaxter

Thinking of getting these mudflaps for my 09 Zetec s to protect the paint work. I know they come with fitting instructions but wanted to know if anyone had bought these before because I don't really want to be drilling holes to fit them?! I've heard some can be fitted with clips?

post-32200-142435411291_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Those will need to be drilled and screwed on by the looks of it. You might be able to use some of the existing screws that hold the arch liner in and drill a few more holes in the inside of the liner. Just avoid any metal or it will cause rust.

Can't buy genuine ford for a zetec s they don't exist..... i bought rallyflapz for mine... easy enough just takes time to get it right. so long as you can get wheels off a car you can fit them

With the rallyflapz did you have to screw them in? How did you prevent rust if so? Don't really want to pay £70 if I then have to pay someone else to fit them!

Just for info, my local dealer wanted £177 to supply and fit all round.

No because the holes are already there for fitting mudflaps they're just blank plastic plugs you pull out.... you have to make holes in the flapz though...

reason why standard ones don't fit zetec s are the side skirts and rear bumper extensions... i know this as i fitted standard mud flaps to my gf's titanium

Cheers mate. Found a video of how to fit them on an ST and I'm guessing it will be pretty similar. Thanks